返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& w6 d& R, c7 Q" _
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份公仔箱論壇$ u# u, ?" v: u  N/ U# ]
西元2010年04月27日公仔箱論壇9 Z% b5 l  U& |0 E$ D) z
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

( g  x# s! X9 m, JTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2
0 R& p7 }# K- K$ q5 Y# Vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份9 j" ~6 h  z4 d' T& q' K' N
西元2010年04月27日www1.tvboxnow.com! H4 M$ N# a  e8 N+ S$ u
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

$ s0 b& D8 h% `8 XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3
2 m" O0 p$ B7 ?6 F; ?8 z6 w9 {- ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份
+ {9 I; O: Z7 \! b& H西元2010年04月27日
/ }! v- {, C# Z
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
www1.tvboxnow.com/ b+ a1 t, c  k( |7 Y
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. f: c% q6 B1 O
Vatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope
+ k# C# e' r% {* F+ H公仔箱論壇梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡
  ]" q* R  K5 \西元2010年04月26日www1.tvboxnow.com2 c9 A. M1 ], L
www1.tvboxnow.com6 a% G: r# N8 ^( m7 C
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)
) G' m$ `5 e. y$ `5 O' `www1.tvboxnow.com“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)
4 p4 V0 I& Z- o. p+ g* d西元2010年04月24日
. j. @* R# N8 O: ]+ g' Ewww1.tvboxnow.com
9 g: L( o- p4 K# n, gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ {, r* e/ K3 t( n* g* s( ^+ _
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)- c* z* w7 E. t2 F. v! O
西元2010年04月24日tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  N) h. K' e4 a
www1.tvboxnow.com6 ]3 L% L* i3 w
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)
8 `3 x, g/ K9 }+ oTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)! Q6 L' }0 y4 \+ R9 V
西元2010年04月24日tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( }$ I& g  g1 y" e2 y( r9 k1 }

$ a1 L2 P; }) f  r- g
# [" M$ h5 m2 z4 s- o5 \2 f. m亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'
! J8 {+ K# V6 U( F4 N# ~University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’
! w" [- Q4 g8 N. e7 Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwww1.tvboxnow.com/ }0 J, v6 }+ }$ {
Housed at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenariowww1.tvboxnow.com6 D" x9 g. h% h# j9 U" L& O
2 ^- U& H- P9 D
By Greg Szymanski, JDtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& n; i! L, Y& O1 q. ^! R9 b' o& S& K
April 23, 2010
# U6 Q7 c- Q5 y# `/ i* C  k  n6 Ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.
$ ]9 ~" X: Q- C9 Q0 B8 K亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。
& A- z* R7 I0 ?8 P6 |% B; mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThere has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.
. h6 L# q" {; G* b  n& Dwww1.tvboxnow.com在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ V' L: Q- @" y* ]' n
With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.
# [3 J& S# t) l$ Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvb隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。公仔箱論壇8 R( V# [9 C+ T* P5 K+ O3 y
According to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”  `4 \1 }" s& e7 x3 w' j! g
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 Q! \3 |' ]) L# A* i
The article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”
7 H1 M# D  {! x6 dwww1.tvboxnow.com; X1 J$ L  ^! l
“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”www1.tvboxnow.com, Z( a* v' w" x1 M* x4 p( }" o5 r
+ r# Y, ]$ h2 C6 v0 x
However, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.7 D6 u( N! d7 T- S

8 b% \4 l$ L9 z# e% J( U3 u2 e2 PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Lucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.) }9 l; \0 }- [: r+ M3 H' g

' L' J$ a5 C# [& ^4 B+ tCritics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.) u1 x& d2 \9 G1 [& _

. }0 o4 j4 W4 R1 [9 Q0 v6 pwww1.tvboxnow.comAccording to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.
. t  F, y# n+ ~2 ^& ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
. j, \5 A% h, \8 ?. }  h公仔箱論壇Could it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:公仔箱論壇2 S0 `* B. Y! R3 a! M" }

6 V' u6 U) k3 N- N6 I& s( mwww1.tvboxnow.com“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 y+ H& L5 d0 r" E. k: e6 ]3 l

% n2 M$ ~/ s  nBattros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:
4 c- H2 y) E' m7 w
' l* }, B2 ^, }. m5 F% h2 v" KTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.
; |' D: n  m6 p公仔箱論壇
1 E8 S" Y+ d. R3 ^0 U$ v, lwww1.tvboxnow.com“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”
: b" ]* m: Q7 `. ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 ^! n0 n- k. y
Here is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!2 b' I3 Q$ g& p: h7 A- w
thx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大