返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1
/ l  D2 }1 K# Qwww1.tvboxnow.com耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- q9 p% \6 b" f' g% w3 Y3 Y
西元2010年04月27日TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: }0 U" p% K/ Q% D6 G8 P# O. Q" _3 S
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 L9 }0 E' s- Y1 y, I% V
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 q4 {; ~0 Y# C! w8 X* i8 m
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份
& o' g8 X2 l; c5 k9 BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。西元2010年04月27日
( S& {3 ?* e0 W% B
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
www1.tvboxnow.com1 ^  m/ E5 }6 }" s
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3
8 b3 h' R# P2 O4 w# l& ZTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ R: p, }; U. O2 a6 T8 w# o
西元2010年04月27日
' }. q9 D0 l3 Q; i& x& u
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

4 o6 X1 I" X3 K: s
; d# d5 K1 q+ D' vwww1.tvboxnow.comVatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescopetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. W: d7 z6 q4 i6 b  B5 Q- }
梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡www1.tvboxnow.com; A# N  ~& [! _
西元2010年04月26日tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 s0 Q/ l* x  x; ?% U$ T
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* a* t% G$ L; p7 `' [
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)
7 Q9 u- ?9 \* H; }9 DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)www1.tvboxnow.com' g. ^) F5 p2 \1 ^( k
西元2010年04月24日
- T0 w, l" P/ u公仔箱論壇
4 P) a* y7 \2 N公仔箱論壇"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)
0 c  L6 i8 f% ?1 cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% y& X- n+ l) x$ R  D! Y
西元2010年04月24日
' W. E) Z# Z. w( ~& ^公仔箱論壇
% M( _' `4 o: s2 }% _2 G公仔箱論壇"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)
( f7 F6 h' h2 u6 |( P" X1 U* c“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 v# ?+ [7 K0 `
西元2010年04月24日
* Z  Z2 `# a2 d& i) g9 d- [* [
" L: p# ^: f8 M& {www1.tvboxnow.com
4 m+ F* L" D) c1 C亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'9 i$ I" O& G; g9 w1 M
University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’5 x" \8 c3 _! r$ k: Q

% @$ u/ z) `2 b+ d/ YHoused at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario
8 \2 R* Y3 D4 i( @' cwww1.tvboxnow.com
, z9 e. [+ E# h; e4 b4 S5 E% PBy Greg Szymanski, JD, M$ d! E. d( C1 r, |; e! {
April 23, 2010
$ n5 g2 H9 {6 I8 ]% i公仔箱論壇The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.www1.tvboxnow.com. s# }* Z* `' A0 A; o1 w1 i3 `
亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。公仔箱論壇, H/ x2 _, W4 A+ ~: s; g! a
There has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.
/ K. [. x2 y/ e3 M3 c. z公仔箱論壇在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。公仔箱論壇/ m1 `2 y0 z  U! o7 F) u( C/ I. I
With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.
" `/ z8 O6 g' z* R# b& y4 kwww1.tvboxnow.com隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% }9 f2 ^7 }$ Q0 p1 D1 ]7 T: S9 I
According to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”# x9 R5 w0 x1 I' K% B# M, B* w

, m# m2 e$ p# ~8 nThe article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”公仔箱論壇9 D0 G. w' `5 D  n4 n. o7 o4 G
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 G: i7 D3 k3 p( o3 A
“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”
$ @/ c, |  o$ k( `6 vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- y) c0 {5 z# ]8 B3 @
However, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.
7 Z: T0 L& u5 r7 f4 x" I+ xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
! H* g7 l' j# F0 d6 ~www1.tvboxnow.comLucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.
- W& g% V! ~' A$ b) {9 n  W6 LTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
6 I- |; ^( i% ]9 G0 otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbCritics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( J) f6 ~9 W: |' m

$ M8 i& ?  H- |& [6 w1 ^8 c/ w1 atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAccording to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.
8 _$ _' `( `% lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇8 k3 y! P; V  w, S$ ^" @
Could it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:
+ K) W! |% A$ X" ?8 }0 x公仔箱論壇
: [: V& V/ a6 _; n1 j: p1 ^* |: A“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).0 m# U9 V8 |' r2 Z* [: S
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( p: L8 g: p2 Q0 E7 g2 H/ b" m
Battros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 l' b! E5 m' r# }
www1.tvboxnow.com8 ^+ w) u9 k2 _! N' \1 m4 @
“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- W- E0 @6 P0 s; ~1 L1 R
www1.tvboxnow.com$ l8 G( ]( `- \4 X
“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”
. T4 [3 T2 ~! f5 L; r' b8 Y
9 b/ I+ ?, k; @/ Y6 w' uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Here is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!
# K* w, [$ ^$ N3 L, K! FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。thx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大
just want to take a look
is about what?
6 I2 }4 k2 h7 M+ Z# r9 _thx for sharing
1# ~嘉~
what is that
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽