返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1
3 `0 l$ m/ Q4 @$ ~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份
# N. h' K# D" z1 `4 c9 a西元2010年04月27日
2 `, @- z) A) S4 {$ t7 Q
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

p) M. Q, C) Q4 dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2www1.tvboxnow.com& M( |" Z! q8 M( N7 `3 y- F5 `
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份公仔箱論壇! @5 \  v) C- L1 P+ i- }/ j
西元2010年04月27日: `* L- v2 m  V, x  f
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
公仔箱論壇8 u- U0 g! X( [6 W. o
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3/ _: {7 x& w$ P' t
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份
' ~1 ?! I! p( V8 p0 b公仔箱論壇西元2010年04月27日
8 Q; O8 }. r  r/ i
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
' ]( ^5 [1 W6 n. I  z8 j6 B

! u7 y8 b4 _: p( J% G0 d* \公仔箱論壇Vatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope
6 }9 w, n" }4 ~0 R! I' Ewww1.tvboxnow.com梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡
2 I7 O2 z2 F  V2 I5 X( F- J; MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。西元2010年04月26日
$ @9 d* ]) s  ]) z' O8 W* XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, Q& e: `9 b4 D7 z: i2 K
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)1 s$ Z1 W( W% G2 x
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)
* u4 X! a1 Z5 o% dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb西元2010年04月24日2 y; @* u, Z, z8 l" A8 x0 |
www1.tvboxnow.com3 h, l+ ]5 g* x
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)
" S  H; f" o4 x/ y! C; v- g( j3 b“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)www1.tvboxnow.com: i8 h/ }. w5 ]0 I, c( u
西元2010年04月24日tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ k+ C* T1 }7 T9 N" `# t% B
$ o0 ]( S7 i" @  V0 i$ U8 P6 p
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)
; C8 I6 l8 ~% \“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 o' K. g" J6 I% I5 l
西元2010年04月24日TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' i" L' o$ j+ X) y

8 `* \; }" J% E' M- z; u9 J7 {/ x公仔箱論壇
# E6 z* u4 e9 v7 Qwww1.tvboxnow.com亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'
/ k7 p  y2 `: i4 H2 t- [' Kwww1.tvboxnow.comUniversity of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’
4 }; ^; E2 Q& e9 ?9 ?5 ^1 \! }www1.tvboxnow.com
+ ?7 W# J3 |/ O9 wHoused at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario
( J% n6 h& [9 H; P8 S6 [! t3 K9 X
! p) V$ p2 ]4 _; O0 W8 bBy Greg Szymanski, JD
/ L( i% E  R7 e* R' lApril 23, 2010公仔箱論壇' i8 |5 v4 H: ?
The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.0 O, k, X3 X$ g! U4 j% f+ T
亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) K9 K2 x2 v- ~' M! Y7 w
There has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.公仔箱論壇6 o0 z$ a1 S/ {  |9 O$ ]
在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。
- {5 H8 E6 P) `4 ]9 l& ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWith the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  P. [- B. S8 \/ h
隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。1 c8 r  ^/ L7 w* }
According to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”
6 ~% D6 |5 x( d% K% ^" V: R( t! }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
) I7 G# E( U' n, Nwww1.tvboxnow.comThe article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”5 x, ~- K1 l+ p7 W5 E5 j1 U
公仔箱論壇: U3 S( Q6 k- O7 `8 e4 `
“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”
, U5 m7 a7 R$ y5 v% z6 x公仔箱論壇
2 x* Q5 v; D8 `5 @$ m# tHowever, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.
& ]# G* a0 u% S6 o; z% Z* C' ?) Y
Lucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.www1.tvboxnow.com/ A; H# @  u( I; |! L

& j2 V( ~* C% H" ]7 d5 N+ h5 ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Critics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& g% O$ P+ a+ s; A( w
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 w" |) k) ~4 J/ q3 V
According to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.
8 q5 l( S" y( h! pwww1.tvboxnow.com
5 D0 S- y7 a- P6 S8 F8 L$ ~0 FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Could it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:: R0 ]+ K1 e, u* ]- i  |
: ?% }- i6 E! ^! J& B: o
“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 O9 H" Z+ E- y- m: A" R
) Q; D9 ^) j  h3 i# D; @% ~
Battros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ }3 w4 G8 e' o6 F2 W; q

5 k4 D% [3 p0 ?4 \8 `% bwww1.tvboxnow.com“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.
2 \4 g0 R; C2 I! w( U+ L" ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 m! q$ f; v3 d- `$ y9 R) F) x  U/ \
“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”
% T6 y7 P! _8 _$ Q5 Vwww1.tvboxnow.com
  G0 E1 h) H9 f' }7 tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Here is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!" ]% d7 y; o6 c  q3 p
thx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大
just want to take a look
is about what? TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 `4 d. }& r! Y% {. {: x
thx for sharing
1# ~嘉~
what is that
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
I want to see the hiden msg.
返回列表