返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1
$ d. o7 U$ M) y耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份
* Q+ U4 `9 K) c2 a3 Dwww1.tvboxnow.com西元2010年04月27日tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ [$ k0 E5 m/ J' T# T7 [) h& S
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
- a9 s  B! j' k1 _* ^" ~
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2
0 y9 r5 k6 u- D% O! L耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份  U; e7 W' l  H: ?; {9 Y  y
西元2010年04月27日www1.tvboxnow.com4 t0 H. x2 n) w) h% R
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

/ f, k0 z  ~% u/ b# }# Mwww1.tvboxnow.comThe Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3
# W8 ?9 ?8 C( ~9 a6 o3 v# D/ K公仔箱論壇耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份
+ J+ M% F6 P+ S! r' e& ewww1.tvboxnow.com西元2010年04月27日www1.tvboxnow.com' p! x+ v: m/ O$ H1 L! O
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

! z. G' k3 [2 D( C& M6 o
* a1 Y8 J6 q- _* ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Vatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope
- S- m+ G' O& R! E4 O梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡) t; P( ^0 @1 n1 z& O
西元2010年04月26日
7 {- l- D$ J$ dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
0 N( M/ F+ r! v5 A8 u4 X公仔箱論壇"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)www1.tvboxnow.com% L* g* L$ X- X/ M! t6 K
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)
8 P5 ~2 C' E+ ?2 ?) W5 u& i5 L公仔箱論壇西元2010年04月24日
/ s* A* k7 K5 N2 ?www1.tvboxnow.com
3 `, i6 d- F" v' S5 c% o( FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 C2 g' ~  {* N' c! u+ e
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)
6 L4 X! O5 o1 y- y' F0 d! ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。西元2010年04月24日公仔箱論壇5 [+ }( \+ V& r; |. K# n

! `, g6 y1 G* \! m0 R* S* Y, J/ Otvb now,tvbnow,bttvb"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)
2 N) v6 F# w1 ?公仔箱論壇“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)
! j0 ?8 i" ]; C# E9 G$ `/ W2 h5 Q3 Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb西元2010年04月24日公仔箱論壇5 g6 U) S, K1 _
& }' G9 W3 }9 e0 ]; \

- X* F; U3 L0 |4 c  T. e/ ~6 Q. F公仔箱論壇亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'
3 u  H8 D7 o$ Q. g9 C6 i8 H1 ^公仔箱論壇University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 h* ^' a, _+ w6 x  w  w

) m/ j% y' S- Ywww1.tvboxnow.comHoused at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenariowww1.tvboxnow.com+ k  w6 M' g6 T1 U! h9 @

- a% ^/ y+ f+ W0 N) K9 R6 _7 DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。By Greg Szymanski, JD
: e  v+ E& M; ~" p1 J/ oApril 23, 2010
# T% N1 D: S# a2 p, ?1 g公仔箱論壇The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.
. l& M, X: I, m/ S; v公仔箱論壇亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。
) `$ h7 m7 s9 ^" y9 ?6 `; e: \1 Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThere has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.www1.tvboxnow.com8 l- P) O7 a5 v) _- b2 ~
在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。
. D  j5 q6 O8 \+ i( f% K- VWith the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.
2 c/ s# ^- o9 f隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。
9 X; _. J( G$ [0 j: HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。According to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”
1 H* g7 Y/ {$ l0 l$ S9 nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 Z+ q: R: C1 p
The article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”
& K3 q' r) X) d3 G( t0 s8 t公仔箱論壇
) E9 L3 a7 J9 \) A& _1 p3 k9 o- m6 j“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”
  K. Y2 @. f/ I2 `
; `8 ^( `2 H0 d+ Gwww1.tvboxnow.comHowever, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.www1.tvboxnow.com. [8 X1 @2 a* R" Z+ u3 e
公仔箱論壇3 [8 S& ?. z6 M9 L/ Q
Lucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.
* u" _+ y, ^' d8 r4 P( o. `2 VTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
3 L: Q. k0 a0 m) P6 _" C2 awww1.tvboxnow.comCritics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.
* J* Z8 A) w4 H1 w$ }3 g/ YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
6 k* j: \* q  s) b* D3 E! otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAccording to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.
4 }" a5 I9 H6 d7 ~6 b0 f7 x
2 Y7 u! e: q( m% h+ g$ U/ B# jwww1.tvboxnow.comCould it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:
! U# L; [8 D" p* n4 P$ b1 b+ ?
, r# v8 h9 f5 f# V5 rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).
+ m' ^0 x( K7 E1 R5 S4 ]3 E2 j9 k& B8 ^9 V
Battros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:
9 }5 G4 m9 W& J
0 ^8 J/ E4 \. ^' STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 ]( S# ~, X4 _  [- R  `9 V

" j% O6 {! R" Y8 STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”
& I, a" I' N2 l' Q! s0 G# ]$ S+ \www1.tvboxnow.com
5 a# i& J' n: _1 o. D+ L; x4 T3 T/ Cwww1.tvboxnow.comHere is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!
/ T$ i6 a! V/ v2 b& W公仔箱論壇thx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大
just want to take a look
is about what?