返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 k- J' G, `- b8 v* p% W" ~2 [. p
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份www1.tvboxnow.com" ^/ {4 @% l% ?$ V* C) e
西元2010年04月27日
; P$ A# _! d/ v) s0 X/ hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

: W2 k* K- I, V2 e) A2 QThe Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2
, N* S  |* ?- L* n3 |) j# T& q) M. E公仔箱論壇耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份
2 E* v3 U4 @: v* H, U( n- f/ S7 {  v6 cwww1.tvboxnow.com西元2010年04月27日
3 i; M5 G' y  A8 g  O+ \7 cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( k4 g, l1 L  Z, g( {
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3
8 o' t1 D' O5 w- y公仔箱論壇耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份
: f$ P3 F" x$ n  Z  F+ O西元2010年04月27日
5 T; ^+ J/ m3 `3 A& B1 _) v
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
  X2 b% M$ e( m, K" }: G9 N
7 J5 U' [$ Z  V" `" B3 o( E) N
Vatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescopetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb; ?  Q; V( {% p7 L  v7 v
梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡
# C% p. y+ H; P# O5 Cwww1.tvboxnow.com西元2010年04月26日. E1 I* N7 o- V1 V. K
) `$ t/ H$ n# ~, i, R5 R
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)公仔箱論壇+ C3 P. U0 Q' `
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)
9 b4 B! e  x7 |" P: Y) h' S2 GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。西元2010年04月24日
. ?# v8 n" @3 R  F. M( ^8 E公仔箱論壇% z5 U  |" L1 A& Q$ Q2 ^4 K
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)
1 k7 v9 K5 Y0 gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)
. a% P5 d2 C  o  R  B7 Owww1.tvboxnow.com西元2010年04月24日公仔箱論壇+ r' i1 d; l; n: p- r4 e

; X8 w/ V% G1 X, M' W5 e* o* vwww1.tvboxnow.com"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 n+ o" W6 b% r& ~
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)
. W+ s" t- i) a) C, w" ^# v! r2 i西元2010年04月24日
( t/ ]3 p* C# N6 _) D7 b( B! `4 _% S$ P* X3 F! g2 Q3 ]0 ]

( m5 Q2 H- x' l6 h1 |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'www1.tvboxnow.com$ z: p; \# z% r' F% x
University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’
9 g7 r9 @& y( y% K: @3 x, q! Kwww1.tvboxnow.comTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ _- J8 B0 Y* g+ W
Housed at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenariotvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, f. [/ d% z( ]( N

1 F, {* A( t2 B& E8 P1 T( @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。By Greg Szymanski, JD
1 S. O6 b% S/ k$ O: k' q2 l- DApril 23, 2010TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 j  |8 h# ^  |6 @: D
The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’./ c( m3 x! |  G: s9 h) F& C. W
亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。公仔箱論壇4 @5 U) b1 y7 `
There has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.
% S1 `  f- n3 ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。www1.tvboxnow.com3 i# B8 K4 B: O' Y. s: H
With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.
7 h0 N! [! E: `' z8 j隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。www1.tvboxnow.com4 {; ~( j& E; q3 I0 R6 i- Q% N! F7 [
According to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”
: K0 Q* C* q$ z# e' J- C; C% D# etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
* {/ S# x7 R1 ?3 j公仔箱論壇The article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”www1.tvboxnow.com1 y5 P4 `, |7 g! b: u, X

0 M% C% D, k+ X5 lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* k7 w0 Q" s, ^- s2 F' `
! g9 P0 u* X: W/ Z, p. X6 S# s& v
However, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.
- ~# S6 i/ a0 j: [2 {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& V) A% [, X, Z* U
Lucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.
- s% ]: f& b4 v/ Q) Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. p- I$ q" i: F4 Q& y, G* m
Critics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.公仔箱論壇: H8 i- F* \! u8 x
公仔箱論壇4 Q; k9 o, P6 k
According to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.- n9 \* W& I7 o0 _# s
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 Z# p( a5 r: M( M, ?( K7 Q8 O$ d
Could it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:
  A1 F2 v. u$ f( I8 ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
$ W8 ?& k0 X2 u$ [4 r$ O; \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).
# |( r" _, y  c) f) oTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
$ \2 g* l5 D! j  I* aTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Battros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:
# y3 t8 E7 B/ H4 U, [% @www1.tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" q* w9 f3 g+ v% I9 T( _9 `
“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.; G: e' d! h0 W+ P& r# }5 z, ^% a
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: ~5 [6 P; F% q% r+ |& O) Y
“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”公仔箱論壇' T8 e9 y& n$ I4 y1 [- V
# m. h# Y7 J/ f3 }
Here is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!公仔箱論壇2 w% @  [/ \/ V! @) d3 ^3 a% |
thx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大