返回列表 回復 發帖
私人牙科当然贵,国内种植牙都要几万了
所以台灣的健保真的是很好用,但是也請不要浪費健保資源。
太貴了吧
来马来西亚啦, 真便宜
US health care system sure is not cheap but one will sure say US has the best health care quality in the world.  You get what you paid for.  Part of the reason is that to maintain this high standard, doctors and physicians can't afford to have big errors or there will be so much law suits involved that will drive up the cost more.  So you either go to a country where you will risk your quality of care or you pay up for the insurance to have good care.  Your choice.
感謝你的分享~~

評分次數

• summei0529

看来欧洲在医疗保险方面比美国更健全点。
高税收高福利政策。
http://newscn.eu
wow, that's expensive??
When I was student at US ( Houston ) , I need to take my wisdom tooth out , so I found one dentists on yellow page at China twon area , it cost me $120USD . Just saying .  
Dentists
I had similar experience. I paid $1200 for a 30 minute root canal procedure. When my dentist told me that it'll cost me $3000 to have a crown down, I decided that I need insurance. I did and got the crown for $900. But, I had to wait 30 days.
美国的医疗收费那伤不起啊~~~
负担不起.可怕
haha the healthcare in america has never been good. Everything here costs a lot of money, i remember my friend said she had to take the ambulance for 5 minutes, and they charged her like $1000 for that 5 minutes, not to mention that staying at the hospital costed thousands too. Maybe people should just move to canada for its great healthcare system
烧饼
很好的
返回列表