返回列表 回復 發帖

[旅遊資訊] 想系溫哥華識返個女仔~~~

我叫Jerry 想系識返個女仔MSM [email protected]
Man... what's wrong with you people in Canada? Is it too cold to get out of your house or something?

First there's the 23-yo dude from Toronto (seriously, at 23?), now we've got one from Vancouver, if you're a guy wanting to meet people, be a man, practice your social skills, take the initiative and go out there, go clubbing or something (you have clubs in Vancouver yeah?). Writing a message on an internet forum and waiting in front of your computer is just LAME.

連識女仔都懶......
lol you got any response yet?
why no people reply at all?
why no people reply at all?
viart888 發表於 2011-11-1 01:52 PM
Because it's a sausage fest here - there are no girls here, just smartarses like me that'll pounce on dudes like you for wanting to meet girls on an internet forum. Go out there and get some air for fk's sake.
都講英文 住Richmond的路過..
best place to meet girls are the church, really
不是咖啡店比较好吗
I like the comment about the church... I don't go, but I'd agree...
ihehiao  can you??????
is it true that many white guys have Chinese/Japanese girlfriends everywhere in Canada, Chinese boys are all Otaku losers as said by some white men?

The same here in Australia
is it true that many white guys have Chinese/Japanese girlfriends everywhere in Canada, Chinese boys are all Otaku losers as said by some white men?

The same here in Australia
bwk0317 發表於 2011-12-26 12:35 PM
I don't know which alternate universe called Australia you come from but clearly you have a problem with self-image and obsessed with how you are perceived by others. Don't lump the rest of us into your loser group please, you don't speak for anyone but yourself.
is it true that many white guys have Chinese/Japanese girlfriends everywhere in Canada
Common in Australia too. The lucky thing is white guys generally prefer girls which are considered "pork chop" in Asian's opinion... I do feel appreciated for that... lolz
返回列表