返回列表 回復 發帖

K教练会拒绝湖人

,  描述: Where Amazing Happens!

Coach K would turn down Lakers

K教练会拒绝湖人

The last time Phil Jackson retired from the Los Angeles Lakers in 2004 the team made a strong push to lure Mike Krzyzewski away from Duke. It was an offer Krzyzewski seriously considered before eventually turning down.

上一次菲尔·杰克逊在04年从湖人退休的时候,湖人给K教练提出了极有诱惑的条件希望他离开Duke大学。在经过慎重考虑之后,沙舍夫斯基还是拒绝了湖人队。

Despite a good relationship with Kobe Bryant due to Team USA, Coach K would rather stay with Duke than coach the Lakers.

尽管因为美国国家队的缘故,K教练与科比关系很好,但是K教练还是宁愿留在Duke大学,而不是湖人队。

Krzyzewski said Wednesday his answer would be the same if the Lakers, who could be in the market for a head coach if Jackson goes through with his plan to retire after the season, decided to call him again.

沙舍夫斯基说他礼拜三的答案仍旧是不变的,如果杰克逊在这赛季之后退役决定又一次打电话邀请他,想在市场上聘请一个主教练的话。

"I've never thought of ever leaving Duke for another school but there were three serious times where I almost left to go to the pros," Krzyzewski said. "One was when Dave Gavitt took over the Celtics [in 1990], another was with the Trailblazers [in 1994] and the one that I took to a really far level was the Lakers situation. They were great with me. I just could not give up what I've done and gotten at Duke. It just wasn't worth it."

“我从来就没有想过要离开Duke大学,但是有三次非常时期我几乎就这么做了,”K教练说。“一次是在当戴夫·加维特接手凯尔特人的时候[在1990年],另一次是在与开拓者的时候[在1994年],还有一次就是现在湖人队的情况。他们对我都很好。但是我只是不能放弃我已经在Duke做的和获得的。只是不值得这么做。”

Krzyzewski, who has won four national titles at Duke, was reportedly offered a five-year, $40 million deal after Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak met with him around the time of the 2004 NBA draft. Kupchak would later fly to meet Krzyzewski in North Carolina while Kobe Bryant reportedly tried to recruit Krzyzewski to come to the Lakers over the phone.

沙舍夫斯基,在Duke已经获得四次全美冠军。曾经有报道说,在04年NBA选秀前后湖人总经理科普切克曾给他提供一份5年价值40,000,000美元的合同,甚至科普切克还在随后飞到北卡和K教练见面,与此同时,有传言说科比曾电话邀请过K教练加盟湖人。

Ultimately Krzyzewski decided to stay, saying at the time, "Your heart has to be in whatever you lead. It became apparent that this decision was somewhat easier to make because you have to follow your heart and lead with it and Duke has always taken up my whole heart."

最总K教练还是决定留下来,并在当时说,“无论什么驱使着你的心,你的心必须保持冷静。而这个决定似乎看上去变得很明显了,因为你必须在心的指引和带领下走,而Duke大学已经完全的占据了我的心。”

Bryant addressed the 2004 Krzyzewski-to-L.A. hypothetical briefly after practice Thursday.

科比在周四训练结束之后简单的设想了一下04年K教练到湖人队的情况。

"There would have been a lot of sad people down at Duke," Bryant said, had the move happened. "I know that."

“我知道Duke大学已经把大门向许多伤心人关上了,”在这件事情发生之后,科比说到。

Despite forming a close relationship with Bryant and Lamar Odom as the head coach of Team USA, Krzyzewski, 64, said he will continue to watch his NBA players from afar during the season but has no intention of coaching them full-time.

尽管作为美国队主教练,K教练与科比和奥多姆有着很密切的关系,64岁的K教练说,他将会继续在赛季中远远的关注他的球员,而没有意图来专门执教他们。

"I didn't know I'd have the opportunity to coach internationally again until Jerry Colangelo asked me," Krzyzewski said Wednesday. "I love that. It's made me a better a coach and it's made me love the NBA even more but I'm good with where I'm at. I'm too old to do anything else."

“在杰里·科兰杰洛没告诉我的时候我还不知道我有机会在国际赛场上再一次执教国家队,”K教练在周三说。“我热爱这个。这使得我成为一个更好的教练,而且这也使得我更加热爱NBA,但是我现在在我的位置我干很好。我太老了而不能干些其他的事情了。”

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/b8F93
洛杉磯湖人俱樂部 / 如果人間有未來,一定是綠色的。

足球改单_修改注单_投注改单_黑客改单_滚球偷鸡www.gd058.com

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
不是他不想教湖人, 是他離不開Duke, 兩者不同
如果搵到Coach K教
湖人就正啦=]
返回列表