返回列表 回復 發帖
hi, I was in Sydney for holiday for a week. I saw many people speaking Cantonese in Sydney, what a surprise to me. Do you enjoy staying in Sydney?
本帖最後由 canon9 於 2011-5-8 09:49 AM 編輯

4# oldbb
I do prefer slow life and love Leura. My wife and I visited Sydney without joining any tour. We visited Central Coast also. If I don't need to work, I would prefer living in some small towns like Leura outside Sydney. Did you migrate to Sydney?

We visited The Entrance, Terrigal and Ports Stephens and saw some migrated and retired Chinese there. It would be my desired places for retirement except a long way to go to Europe. I like travel... and also, the costs of living seems too high when comparing with even London.
7# oldbb
sorry that I missed to congratulate to your new born princess. Glad to hear you enjoy the way of living. I 100% share with you that spending $$$ won't do any good to one lives mental health. Sadly, merchants/media in HK change the large majority mind by promoting over spending and luxury food and merchandise. I talked to some Australian residents in my trip in April. All of them enjoy staying in Au which I believe is contradictory for people in HK.
返回列表