返回列表 回復 發帖
蒂亞瓦納科
0 n, ?; T6 j, ^  @  ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvb入选时间:2000年
9 w, T  T, \8 V2 b9 {) x" C3 }www1.tvboxnow.com登录类型:文化遗产
9 \0 N8 ~( y: L8 @" A. D4 U地理位置:S16 33 30 W68 40 40.008TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ ]- i$ p6 N- j4 [4 T9 L
遗产编号:567rev 公仔箱論壇0 H4 g; u4 Y  K2 E! Y3 o* F
國家: 玻利维亚TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 K' t( r  ?. c6 ]- x9 q$ d1 R
地区: 拉丁美洲
: E4 a$ z- H* u! q蒂亞瓦納科(Tiwanaku)是一個重要的前哥倫布時期遺跡,位於玻利維亞,也是蒂亞瓦納科文化的中心。蒂亞瓦納科大約建立在前200年左右。九世紀時是蒂亞瓦納科最繁榮的時期,據估計,都市範圍達4-6平方公里,人口有3-6萬人。後來在1000年時衰弱,可能因為遭到來自南方民族的侵略。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% M. b+ X/ z: p' T% L  A! e

0 J# ^, k  t  i7 Y8 `8 @: Iwww1.tvboxnow.comTiwanaku: Spiritual and Political Centre of the Tiwanaku Culturetvb now,tvbnow,bttvb% |% u/ z: F& U- b/ U
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: M7 Y/ T8 R* ~: y1 l7 ?% X( D
The city of Tiwanaku, capital of a powerful pre-Hispanic empire that dominated a large area of the southern Andes and beyond, reached its apogee between 500 and 900 AD. Its monumental remains testify to the cultural and political significance of this civilisation, which is distinct from any of the other pre-Hispanic empires of the Americas.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! @% Z( ^. M. U4 M" y# p1 i# s

) S8 K3 q; n8 T1 @, vtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
* F; u/ i8 @% Q% y公仔箱論壇
6 F! j% S  k5 e* U: z8 ATVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
Infinity is the Limit for me

( x/ q3 b" A1 ^) b公仔箱論壇  Q6 d! K/ @1 ~1 {5 n6 P3 C; c( b/ k
Chich'en Itza 奇琴伊察 墨西哥公仔箱論壇& W/ y& l' I3 @4 a; ~9 T4 b" c

Chichen Itza which means “at the mouth of the well of Itza “, is the 2nd most visited archeological site of Mexico today. The Kukulkan Pyramid in Chichen-Itza which known as “El Castillo” (the castle), is one of the new seven wonders of the world elected in 07.07.2007. It is exactly 24 m. high considering the upper platform. Apart from the Kukulkan Pyramid, in Chichen Itza there many other archaeological sites to visit, all carrying traces from Mayan Culture in many ways. 7 z) n* W5 T4 f$ A: ^, q
Chichen-Itza, now including one of the new 7 wonders of the world; the Kukulkan Pyramid, is located in the Peninsula of Yucatan, in the Yucatan State; Mexico, between Valladolid and Merida and is just120 km from Merida. www1.tvboxnow.com, ]2 p; A8 a  Y: ~0 m

本帖最後由 bchew 於 2011-4-19 10:20 AM 編輯 www1.tvboxnow.com# S$ q/ p) B2 }7 i+ i! M" `: R: J6 E
0 Q- M$ y2 ?4 o
加拉帕戈斯群岛
: `& `8 x, q/ z8 Q* cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 W; j0 S5 U, m0 H% U# n
入选时间:1978年tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. q  ]- {5 y* |* g" y3 c
Extension: 2001
& I2 J4 W$ p. E/ {3 Rwww1.tvboxnow.com登录类型:自然遗产
+ I& A2 Y, q" ~) i4 g地理位置:N0 49 0.012 W91 0 0公仔箱論壇& D( j! R( M/ j( c, z- m# e
遗产编号:1bis www1.tvboxnow.com3 I8 ^! g5 ?4 ^% @  n
國家: 厄瓜多尔TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, K# O* Z  D9 r/ V/ x/ `( m$ ~
地区: 拉丁美洲TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ Z4 X6 X9 p( [
科隆群岛(Archipiélago de Colón),也叫加拉帕戈斯群岛(Islas Galápagos)群島位于太平洋东部,属厄瓜多尔管辖的火山群岛,面积7976平方公里,离厄瓜多尔本土1100公里,为加拉帕戈斯省。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ {/ c+ o7 m; B: N6 y7 M* o/ W
www1.tvboxnow.com* a3 w# }2 v# M
群島由7个大岛,23个小岛,50多个岩礁组成,其中以伊萨贝拉岛(Isla Isabela)最大。群岛全部由火山堆和火山熔岩组成,赤道横贯北部,因受秘鲁寒流影响,气候凉爽并极干旱,岛上有奇特的动物巨龟及大蜥蜴,达尔文1835年曾来此考察。
* ]" J2 M" W" b" z& L公仔箱論壇Galápagos Islands, Ecuador
" z9 T+ M# v+ E) c1 Z3 ?- ]2 V) ]$ m; YSituated in the Pacific Ocean some 1,000 km from the South American continent, these 19 islands and the surrounding marine reserve have been called a unique ‘living museum and showcase of evolution’. Located at the confluence of three ocean currents, the Galápagos are a ‘melting pot’ of marine species. Ongoing seismic and volcanic activity reflects the processes that formed the islands. These processes, together with the extreme isolation of the islands, led to the development of unusual animal life – such as the land iguana, the giant tortoise and the many types of finch – that inspired Charles Darwin’s theory of evolution by natural selection following his visit in 1835.
8 O( R4 i6 H" U9 b, ?, c2 G! c, W2 V) ]% X  s4 H1 k
Infinity is the Limit for me
大聖露西亞濕地公園 iSimangaliso Wetland Park
' W: _0 ~0 p' {* l8 P& ~* g8 Ywww1.tvboxnow.com河流、海洋和風的不斷侵蝕作用使得該地呈現多樣地貌,包括珊瑚礁、綿長的沙灘、海岸沙丘、湖泊、沼澤、大片的蘆葦叢和紙草沼澤。公園內環境的異質性、洪水和海洋風暴以及熱帶和亞熱帶的非洲地理狀況的相互作用,使這裡擁有異常多的物種,並有新的物種不斷形成。
/ K" C; v9 h7 I  M2 h1 XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
本帖最後由 busyfun 於 2011-4-19 12:00 PM 編輯 . p- K6 W" P7 j, Z
4 b* D/ l$ D( Z& Z2 C( m2 u
鯨魚谷(阿拉伯語وادي الحيتان‎]英語Wadi Al-Hitan;按中文音譯又作「瓦地阿希坦」、「瓦第阿希坦」或「瓦迪阿希坦」;「瓦迪」(Wadi)即乾谷、乾涸河床的意思)是埃及法尤姆省的一個古生物學化石場,位於開羅西南約150公里。由於當地擁有數以百計的早期鯨類,即古鯨亞目化石所以於2005年7月被列入聯合國教育科學文化組織世界遺產]。該地的化石顯示出古代鯨魚後肢的殘餘部分,記錄了鯨類由陸上生物演化成海洋生物。公仔箱論壇1 C( m8 Z7 B$ L1 _2 n
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

評分次數

• ynotme0626

弗里德堡隕石坑 Vredefort Dome
) I8 O' Q( s! k弗里德堡隕石坑距離約翰尼斯堡約120公里,是目前地球上發現最古老、最大、最深也是最具代表性,距今20多億年前隕石衝擊地球的遺跡。隕石坑見證了已知世界上最大的單一能量釋放事件,這次事件導致了全球性的毀滅,按科學家的說法,主要是生物進化的改變。9 ~4 ~6 |3 q* q1 x! z0 B& v
本帖最後由 orchids 於 2011-4-19 12:42 PM 編輯
- y& P. |- A" g. E( Lwww1.tvboxnow.comwww1.tvboxnow.com3 G! \# l& e: u
Panamá Viejo is the remaining part of the old Panama City and former capital of the country. It is located in the suburbs of the modern city. Together with the historical district of Panamá, it forms a World Heritage Site.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* Y% U1 J$ ]  g" k# d; [
The city was founded 15 August 1519 by Pedro Arias Dávila and other 100 inhabitants; at the time, it was the first permanent settlement on the Pacific Ocean, substituting the two cities of Santa María la Antiga del Darién and Acla. Two years later, in 1521, the settlement was promoted to the status of city by a royal decree and was given a coat of arms by Charles V of Spain, forming a new cabildo. : d3 `' _& U& f
www1.tvboxnow.com5 v( d. Q! q# E' W  \  m
www1.tvboxnow.com, x4 b% E6 i3 I1 K1 v  G1 F  t
德拉肯斯堡公園 Khahlamba / Drakensberg Park
- A; ~! v: W0 \; H' N% gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。德拉肯斯堡公園具有獨特的天然美景與生物多樣性的棲息地,保護著世界上高度瀕危的物種,尤其是鳥和植物。這個壯觀的自然環境裡包含許多洞穴和岩架,保有撒哈拉沙漠以南最大群落的岩畫;岩畫無論是對於動物或人類的描繪,或是就品質與主題的多元化來看,都非常傑出,呈現了已不在此居住的布希曼閃族(San)的精神生活。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) ]: D0 w8 X4 R9 K8 B% w
本帖最後由 busyfun 於 2011-4-19 12:56 PM 編輯
& K8 i. C3 o. p4 @' p
, F! E2 o1 Z) I- \$ ^  R" @公仔箱論壇薩邁拉 Samarra(阿拉伯語:سامراء‎)是伊拉克薩拉赫丁省的一座城市,位於首都巴格達西北125公里、底格里斯河東岸。2003年估計人口為348,700。
3 k/ U+ u- D, h- c8 p6 ]公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ |2 B) J4 V7 [
薩邁拉大清真寺的螺旋宣禮塔Great_Mosque_of_Samarra:TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- G& I7 T* S, h5 P7 N( l" T* c

RE: 風景圖片接龍遊戲

卡蘇比王陵 Tombs of Buganda Kings at KasubiTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% r1 _  o9 U! X4 @6 Q

4 o: P, @8 U* l' Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! R/ b+ i) s) `8 ^* \

: x- h1 Y0 @/ T7 C: n1 cThe Kasubi Tombs in Kampala, Uganda, is the site of the burial grounds for four Kabakas (kings of Buganda), and a UNESCO World Heritage site.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- P1 v3 }7 e3 e! f
On 16 March 2010, some of the major buildings there were almost completely destroyed by a fire, the cause of which is under investigation. The outraged Buganda Kingdom has vowed to rebuild the tombs of their kings and President Museveni said the national government of Uganda would assist in the restoration of the site.
理查斯維德文化及植物景觀 Richtersveld Cultural and Botanical Landscape
: v8 b7 P  E. Y* ]  _& v0 _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb占地16萬公頃的理查斯維德文化植物景觀位於南非西北部引人注目的山區沙漠中,它構成由社區擁有和管理的文化景觀。該場域保留了那馬人半遊牧性的牧民生活,說明可能在南非已存在2,000年的季節變化模式;包括季節性遷徙、牧場、儲藏站,以及那馬人有蘆葦草墊席的房屋tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  [3 W: t& m* p9 \+ @9 [8 I; F

$ ?4 J6 Y% b, Q  V+ R; N- lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇9 C4 l! f& E. V( C# h+ Z
Colonia del Sacramento 科洛尼亞德爾薩克拉門托-烏拉圭www1.tvboxnow.com# t/ B0 Y" y7 ~3 g. c* Y9 u/ K' z1 }

% z$ ?" e* F! @www1.tvboxnow.com ' E+ x/ B: a7 a+ g3 k
A visit to the historic center of Colonia del Sacramento is like a walk back in time. Founded in 1680 by the Portuguese, this old colonial town is renowned for its cobbled, windy streets and colorful houses reminiscent of old Lisbon. www1.tvboxnow.com  Y; I, v  {5 D" A( V& O, |9 y3 ~
Due to its colonial beginnings, the city's layout is different from the majority of Uruguayan cities. Its cobbled streets and houses alternate with small bars, excellent restaurants, art and craft shops, museums and a large yacht harbor. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( S2 Z' u4 E+ X
It is filled with old colonial buildings and cobbled streets, and is inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
蘭---花之君子也
伊拉克 哈特拉 Hatra A large fortified city under the influence of the Parthian Empire and capital of the first Arab Kingdom, Hatra withstood invasions by the Romans in A.D. 116 and 198 thanks to its high, thick walls reinforced by towers. The remains of the city, especially the temples where Hellenistic and Roman architecture blend with Eastern decorative features, attest to the greatness of its civilization.
4 s* B+ y5 K& X5 L1 A; qwww1.tvboxnow.com
馬蓬古布韋文化景觀 Mapungubwe Cultural Landscape
) `: |) u4 {6 [% E  s( L+ N4 Fwww1.tvboxnow.com馬蓬古布韋位於南非辛巴崴和波札那的邊界上,是開放及延伸的地形,林波波河(Limpopo)與沙希河(Shashe)交匯處。馬蓬古布韋曾是14世紀的強權,目前仍遺留下有幾乎未被破壞的王宮遺跡、四週的聚落,以及兩個早期的首都遺址。整片遺跡顯示的是400多年來當地社會和政治結構發展的歷史。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' x- t( I/ D# e  N+ ]$ {
本帖最後由 vcliew13 於 2011-4-20 02:32 PM 編輯
8 a; e9 L9 R  z
" x8 l- A, b; vwww1.tvboxnow.com贝尼.哈迈德城堡 (阿拉伯国) - Beni Hammad. k1 W" c' A+ d+ r1 U9 r
(文,1980年)
7 L) p0 \6 w) A+ [www1.tvboxnow.com建于公元1007年的贝尼.哈迈德城堡,座落于海拨1000米的山地高原上,是哈迈德王朝(Hammadid emirs)所建立的第一个具有防御功能的首都,因其发达的手工业及繁荣的商业贸易而急速发展起来,成为11世纪时阿拉伯世界最 具代表性的商业都市。但经过短暂的兴盛后,于11世纪末叶时,因恐于阿拉伯游牧民族的袭击,多数居民纷纷转移至他地。公元114 8年时遭到諾曼地人的入侵,公元1152年时又被席捲北非一带的阿尔莫哈达王朝征服,就此结束其短暂的历史。遗址当中的清真寺, 其祷告室拥有13条通道和8间隔间,堪为阿尔及利亚最具规模的清真寺院遗迹。
/ F1 D; y# y* _0 A$ g3 R1 r0 y

評分次數

• ynotme0626

返回列表