返回列表 回復 發帖

[短片]ET屍體驚現西伯利亞

# h+ c8 K- J5 I
" ?2 u" E) m2 d" i" e7 j2 X
公仔箱論壇8 \& l# T7 p( ]5 A  K3 }
兩名俄羅斯人聲稱在西伯利亞南部伊爾庫茨克( Irsutsk)發現外星人屍體,並把屍體拍下放上網,片段上載兩日,已有 338萬人次瀏覽。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* C/ R- ?$ |4 M$ w2 l) i: t3 _; e
片段只見一具外星人屍體躺在雪地上,它身長約 60厘米,外形類似電影《 E.T.外星人》,兩個眼窩又深又黑,但失去右腳。
& Y  n$ t& x0 c, y; Wwww1.tvboxnow.com當局對發現外星人大感緊張,派人展開調查,但該區沒有發生墜機意外,但不明飛行物體( UFO)發燒友卻相信是 UFO墜毀,俄軍清理現場時不慎遺下屍體。可是有人聲稱屍體是假的,由模型大師精心偽造。
( E& r1 ^! \3 B& B2 Zwww1.tvboxnow.com英國《每日郵報》
% F) k5 \! [' o! V
7 _, _6 r6 X+ I* @( p$ \www1.tvboxnow.com================================================! a5 y  b, B  n) D

, I- m' j6 Z( ^8 qBody of 'dead alien' is found in frozen wastes of Siberia after claims of UFO hurtling to Earth... but is it an elaborate hoax?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 w8 o) X1 G# B% Q
公仔箱論壇4 @! `+ k4 w% m3 E. R$ U
It just seems too strange to be true.
3 Y% c; p+ }5 U+ S- J" [& L4 U7 }
$ E" ?( D, I5 gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBut in the frozen wastes of Siberia two walkers claim to have found the body of an alien.
' ?6 F2 x3 R: S& kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: |/ o% I7 Z$ X  H; W
On its side with its mouth slightly agape, the slender, badly-damage body lies half-buried in snow close to Irkutsk, Russia.! M5 g" R0 D/ D/ m( u
公仔箱論壇( a; m" r1 e, P! @5 a3 _0 G
The area is a known UFO hotspot and video of the alien's corpse has become a massive worldwide hit with hundreds of thousands of followers after being posted on the internet.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, C- _/ i8 u& O6 q! _/ f
alien公仔箱論壇# |3 T7 t. T( ]; D
* E3 P  [" A7 l* [) m. e: B
Alien life? This strange 'body' was discovered by two walkers close to Irkutsk, Siberia, in a renowned hotspot for extraterrestrial behaviour
  K. z6 L# q3 W  i- A5 c# b5 z, {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
6 n5 M* B  o" K! G# }0 gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ z( V5 w4 L! ?7 Y
Reports of aliens crashing to Earth as in the 1947 Roswell incident have led to images purporting to be of extraterrestrials (left) circulating the internet.www1.tvboxnow.com+ r' O2 ^) f! z# t7 g" ^
Popular fiction and Hollywood films, such as ET (right), continue to tap into the public's appetite for stories and conspiracy theories around alien life-formswww1.tvboxnow.com0 c8 R% s! e4 a. B: g$ ^! F

1 A- V  \% l0 X! ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbReports of aliens crashing to Earth as in the 1947 Roswell incident have led to images purporting to be of extraterrestrials (left) circulating the internet. Popular fiction and Hollywood films, such as ET (right), continue to tap into the public's appetite for stories and conspiracy theories around alien life-forms TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# j$ Z0 L  I8 \) B6 i7 A

. n& e6 x. v8 A! h  BThe corpse of the badly-damaged creature which resembles ET is 2ft-high.
2 H/ U' D( P! }% D! l% DTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 T* c, h6 q3 j9 F' V
Part of the right leg is missing and there are deep holes for eyes and a mouth in a skull-like head.% Y+ G5 W2 i( y! L3 ]# x- R
+ `4 O5 J. }7 g" o1 l6 F- s; Y! d# O

( ~( L9 C* B, ywww1.tvboxnow.comUFO fans believe the body could have been left behind by ET visitors after an accident, or missed by Russian military alien experts clearing up after a crash.
) w# p% q! Y- A0 y. ~" J3 P& i! Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇1 k7 \( r3 L, R7 W) G* T
The area is a known UFO hotspot with dozens of sightings reported every year.' n& m; y; k5 S

8 _' b1 r" t1 W( w" A  w* ]) ]TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。It follows reports of a UFO hurtling towards Earth in the nearby Irkutsk region of Siberia one month ago.
  l6 L, V5 L# \5 E- W
/ `6 w# [' [' x# d" V; h7 g; E'We couldn't believe it when we saw it. And what was spooky is that there was no sign of the spaceship. Perhaps that was taken away and the body overlooked,' said Igor Molovic, one of the pair that uploaded the video.
' a: _0 Q7 c& {
9 s* G7 {" K( jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe clip has now been seen by nearly 700,000 people within a few days.; ^  S' Y9 s# z3 C( f3 Q% b

" U9 l+ n" B& k7 K- jCynics claim the video is a fake using a carefully staged model for the alien's body.; e9 f2 _3 y! z0 s1 y- X% x
& y2 l6 W. o- _+ u8 o- s) }
But one fan wrote': 'It's so lame how people always get thrilled by having another excuse to shout "Fake! fake!" every time something weird shows up. Unless proven otherwise, this is in fact plausible.'
1 l  a/ h; y, P2 C" nTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
! x9 a) Q6 s, K: m. _1 N" ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。'If this is fake - then they are masters at models/puppets. I think it's real - one of the very few, great vid.,' said another.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 G" W) s0 Z% F& L7 L. D" W" u8 B
alienwww1.tvboxnow.com5 r6 i7 o1 B9 K6 m2 r" ^7 x4 s! H

0 g) B# L3 A- w8 Y公仔箱論壇UFO fans believe the body could have been left behind by ET visitors after an accident, or missed by Russian military alien experts clearing up after a crashwww1.tvboxnow.com) x% B8 O/ s" P; X

! l2 |" C+ P% Y" qwww1.tvboxnow.com( ?: e! c9 o+ A4 s8 m
The purported existence of aliens featured heavily in the hugely successful TV series The X Files, starring David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson (pictured)
. X( l4 w; f- X! i# z7 e3 C% P  |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( q0 f4 l% O4 a: y) X# R" y! |
UFO Alien Body Discovered In Buryatia Russia April 2011
3 D2 L' N, Y2 c9 ~! _: stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

評分次數

• kfcu

✔ ✘吊詭..
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
真的假的?
thanks for sharing
是真的嗎?...........