返回列表 回復 發帖

2011年NBA季后赛:这会是科比结束的开始吗?

,  描述: Where Amazing Happens!

NBA Playoffs 2011: Could This Be the Beginning of the End for Kobe Bryant?

2011年NBA季后赛:这会是科比结束的开始吗?

Does Kobe's future depend on the outcome of this years playoffs?

科比的未来会是今年的季后赛吗?

Hey Laker fans, before you throw me off a cliff, harass my family for the next 10 generations and make me join the witness protection program, let me explain.

I am not saying that Kobe is done; I am not saying that he and the Los Angeles Lakers can or will not win the NBA title this year.

They have been built to win for several years now and are capable or rolling over the other NBA playoff teams for a third straight year.

嘿,湖人球迷,在你们把我推向悬崖,骚扰我10代家庭并让我眼睁睁看着我的家人受害之前,让我来解释一下。

我并没有说科比已经结束了;我并没有说科比以及洛杉矶湖人队今年不能或者不会得到总冠军。

他们已经好几年都打得很不错了,而且现在他们有能力或许会打败NBA其他球队并赢得今年连续的第三冠。

They have assembled a great team, amazing talent and the five championships they have won since 1999, proving that they know how to dominate the league.

Laker nation, and it seems like the majority of NBA fans, expect nothing less than a title. They fully expect Phil Jackson to lead his team to yet another victory and ride off into the sunset following the victory parade.

NBA poster child Kobe Bryant should win his sixth championship and his third straight MVP award. Everything will go as planned, right?

他们是一支伟大的球队,有着惊人的天赋以及从1999年以来的五次总冠军经历,使得他们知道该怎么去统治联盟。

湖人球迷以及绝大多数的NBA球迷的期望无非是一个总冠军。他们非常希望杰克逊带领他的球队在赢得一次总冠军,这样可以让他带着胜利退役。

NBA的招牌球员科比也应该赢得他的第六个总冠军以及他连续三年总决赛MVP。一切都会顺利进行的,对吗?

So my question in all of this is: What will happen if Kobe Bryant and the Lakers fall short of the prize and do not win the NBA title this season?

This season has already been one of the most interesting for the Lakers in recent memory. They have had good streaks and they have had bad streaks. Just before the All-Star break, they lost three in a row, including one to the Cleveland Cavaliers.

所有关于这一切,我的问题是:如果科比以及湖人在半路上被淘汰而没有在今年赢得总冠军呢,又会怎么样呢?

本赛季是我记忆中湖人队近几年最有趣的一个赛季。他们既有连胜也有连败。在全明星赛之前,他们连败三场,其中还包括输给骑士的一场。

Will the Lakers three-peat, or will they fall short?

After the break, they went on a 17-1 tear. They then proceeded to lose five of their last seven games, with losses to the Jazz, Warriors and a frustrating win against the reserve players of the Spurs.

Are the Lakers really worried? They will just flip a switch for the playoffs and everything will be fine.

湖人是会三连冠,还是会功亏一篑?

在全明星赛之后,他们有过17-1的战绩。而这之后他们在最后七场中输掉了5场,输给了爵士,勇士以及险胜被雪藏了主力的马刺。

湖人真的会担心这些么?等他们转换到季后赛模式的时候一切都会好起来的。

Laker coach Phil Jackson offers some insight on that. In a recent interview with Broderick Turner of the Los Angeles Times, Jackson discussed the recent difficulties and said:

"Yeah, I'm concerned, very much so, you can't turn the switch on and off like that in basketball without having to face some kind of price.
"Your game doesn't just come back all of a sudden. If you had injuries and people out and there were some sustaining facts behind it . . . but there really aren't."

湖人主教练杰克逊给出了一些见解。在最近与洛杉矶时报的记者特纳谈到最近的困难的时候杰克逊说到:

“没错,我很担心,而且是非常担心,在篮球场上你不可能像开开关那样不费任何代价。

“比赛并没有突然一下就回来了。如果球队中有伤病有人不能打的这些因素在背后的话,我们的比赛真的没有回来。”

He went on to attribute the recent slide to his team having too many turnovers.

These inconsistencies could mean that the Lakers fall short of the Championship. Couple this with the fact that the other teams in the league have been building teams designed just to beat them, there is a real possibility that they could lose.

他把球队最近战绩的下滑归结于太多的失误。

这些欺负可能意味着湖人今年总冠军的功亏一篑。把这些和联盟中其他的一些球队都打败过他们的事实联系在一起的话,湖人还真的有可能今年拿不到总冠军。

So, what about Kobe?

那么,科比呢?

He is 32 years old. He has been in the league for 14 seasons. Although they were managed better this season, he has averaged nearly 39 minutes per game in the regular season and has played in extended playoff series during many of his seasons in the league.

I understand that he is still scoring at a high level and can still take over games, but his nagging injuries seem to be mounting and he has endured the pressure of being the highest profile player in Los Angeles, the NBA and the world for much of his career.
As shown by the tantrum that he threw in a recent game against the Spurs where he was caught on camera making inappropriate remarks, he is frustrated.
他已经32岁了。在联盟也是第14个年头了。尽管湖人今年变得更强了,科比在常规赛中平均每场近39分钟的上场时间,并在季后赛还要延长的时间。

我知道他依旧可以在高强度防守下得分,依旧可以接管比赛,但是他也有着不断的伤病的困扰,以及还要承受着在他生涯中来自洛杉矶以及整个NBA的高压。

正如他在最近对马刺的比赛中对着镜头发怒的不正当言论一样,他很失望。

Things are not going smoothly in Laker land.

事情不如湖人想的那么顺利。

When asked recently in an Los Angeles Times interview about what he thought about the team heading into the playoffs, he stated: "This team is so weird. I don't know what the hell everybody is going to look like tomorrow. So I don't know."
If the Lakers do not win it all this year, is Kobe really going to want to start a new quest for a championship? At the end of the season, there will be changes. Phil Jackson has said that this will be his last season and who knows what will happen with the collective bargaining agreement.
I know this is a unpopular reality, but there will come a day when even the mighty Kobe will slow down and eventually retire from this game.
当被洛杉矶时报的记者问到球队会以怎样的状态进入到季后赛中的时候,科比说到:“我们的球队很不正常。我都不知道球队的每一个人明天到底会是怎么样子的。所有我不知道季后赛会是什么样子的。”

如果湖人今年没有赢得总冠军,科比是否还会想又重来一次呢,为了总冠军?在赛季结束的时候他们会有所变化的。杰克逊已经说过了,这是他最后一个赛季了。谁又会知道长期进行的劳资谈判会怎么样呢。

我知道这是一个不受欢迎的事实。但是总有一天科比的状态会下滑,也会退役的一天。

It happens to all players, whether the fans want it to or not.

所有球员都会碰到这些,不管球迷是否想要看到。

Shaquille O'Neal is not as dominate as he once was and has bounced around the league after leaving the Lakers. Karl Malone did not play at the same level when he went to the Lakers to chase a championship and even the great Michael Jordan had to retire; he did go out on top, but he knew when it was time to go.
Will this playoff season turn out to be what Laker fans expect with their team winning another ring or when we look back, will we point to this season as the beginning of the end for Kobe Bryant?
奥尼尔现在也不如从前那样主宰比赛了,自从他离开湖人在联盟中流浪。卡尔·马龙在他来到湖人想拿一个总冠军的时候也没有打出同样级别的比赛来。即使是伟大的MJ也不得不退役;他也没有在巅峰的时候退役,但是他知道什么该离开。

本次的季后赛湖人能否想湖人球迷期望的那样拿到又一枚总冠军戒指,或者当我们回头看的时候,是否可以说这个赛季的开始会是科比的结束呢?

Only time will tell.

只有时间才能给我们答案。

PS:貌似有点迟了....

比赛还要一场一场的打的,等着明天看比赛...

洛杉磯湖人俱樂部 / 如果人間有未來,一定是綠色的。
返回列表