返回列表 回復 發帖
15# ChanMoonLin

要看学校和学校所在的城市才能决定
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
sorry, 請問如在澳洲讀一年建築課程, 需要多少錢 (學費和生活費)
not too sure about school fee. (hit the U web site)
cost of living is getting higher and higher but students are allow to part time job.
~$200 aus per week for renting a room (rent a house ~$400 per week) in Melbourne. That may give you a sense of cost of living. Uni usually can help you on cost of living estimate.
本帖最後由 hamha 於 2011-10-1 07:50 PM 編輯

no way I been living in Sydney for a long time if you can't speak English you can only survive in Cabramatta or Ultimo.

When you see an Aussie you don't say "how are you?". Say "good day" or "how's going". And yes add "mate" at end of each sentence if you are talking to a bloke (male) ;-)
no way I been living in Sydney for a long time if you can't speak English you can only survive in Cabramatta or Ultimo.

When you see an Aussie you don't say "how are you?". Say "good day" or "how's g ...
hamha 發表於 2011-10-1 07:44 PM
... or Chatswood, Hornsby, Hurstville, Ashfield, Burwood.... etc etc etc

I'm willing to bet you can spend an entire week living in any of the above suburbs without saying a single word in English :)
hey huit, you have more or less covered the northern suburb, southern suburb, the inner west .... bet you've been scratching your head about some eastern suburbs, right?
ok, let me feel it in for you, how about places like Randwick, Kensington, Coogee; and as you move further to the coast, then you have to learn to speak Hebrew, Maori, or Kiwi accent will do.  Or Japanese, if you need to ask direction from the Japanese tourists.
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2011-10-13 10:23 PM 編輯

tnechuan, my friend.  You a one very observant person.  But I don't think you've been here that long, less than 12 months? perhaps?  If you stay a bit longer, spend some more time interacting with the locals, you may get a broader perspective, and understand why the streets a quiet after 10, and teenage girls dress the way they do.  You may find it a bit too revealing, but to the locals, that is perfectly fine, and we are not judgmental on the individual fashion sense.

* 各國菜肴基本上百花齊放百家爭鳴,但基本上泰國菜中國菜最便宜。

Should try some Turkish cafe at Auburn, or Lebanese restaurants in Fairfield.  The food there are both cheap and interesting.

And it doesn't help that some unis (UTS comes to mind) actually TEACHES in Mando, with a Mainlander teacher, and with Chinese lecture notes. But you get a full UTS degree upon completion.

Seriously, that must be confined to language class only,  else criky, they should be sacked.  I've heard from some students doing International Studies complaining that the Chinese language teacher (from China) are all pretty crappy too.

Now, this next one is not meant to offend people from HK or China, but this habit is really annoying.

When you need to use your mobile in public, could you please turn your own voice volumn down, it's dame rude to talk loud on public, and talking in mobile just make you worse.  It's proper etiquette not to use mobile phone in public, if you really have to, can you do texting instead, or else find a quiet corner, and talk quietly.

The Japanese never talk loud in public, and I haven't seen them talking on the mobile in the bus or on the train.
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
人家玩facebook比中國人玩校內勤多了。一邊上班一邊發FB的大把人在。。。(記住Iphone是街機)

這點看來香港情況更甚~~
quite true
and life is easier here
多謝樓主慷慨大方的分享!
Thank you very much!
深有同感,就是没去pub
school fee AUD20000 appox.
for uni .
approx AUD20000 per year for school fee ... living cost about 1xxxx AUD
AUD 20000 school fee per year
返回列表