返回列表 回復 發帖

[新聞] 曝利物浦今夏酝酿大清洗 多达10名球员将离队

英国网站sportingo透露,达格利什在今夏将会对球队进行大清洗,多达10名球员将会离开安菲尔德,红军国王决心重新打造一支全新的球队。

在带领利物浦成功复苏后,达格利什的执教能力得到了老板的肯定,红军国王已经正式被扶正,与利物浦签订了一份3年合同。为了重现昔日辉煌,达格利什将在今夏对球队进行大换血,安菲尔德将迎来一场大清洗。

在被清洗的球员中,名气最大的会是乔科尔,这位前切尔西边锋自从去年夏天自由转会加盟利物浦后一直都碌碌无为,他的表现令红军球迷感到十分失望,而且还拿着高薪,下赛季乔科尔已经不再达格利什的计划之中,据报道,英超升班马女皇公园巡游者对乔科尔很感兴趣。

约万诺维奇这位跟乔科尔一样是去年夏天免费加盟利物浦的球员也将遭到清洗,由于当时乔科尔和约万诺维奇都没有花钱,在今夏卖走这两名球员应该能令利物浦小赚一笔。达格利什还将会清洗一些目前被出租的多余球员,这类型球员包括阿奎拉尼孔切斯基德根,这些球员中除了阿奎拉尼有望以1000万英镑以上的价格转会外,其他2人都很难卖得起价。

达格利什还会对替补球员做出调整,像基尔贾科斯、埃尔扎、奥雷里奥、恩戈格和鲍尔森等替补球员也难逃被清洗的命运。在卖掉这些球员后,达格利什将能得到足够的资金去引进一些实力更强的球队,从而能令球队的整体实力得到提升。

比较令人意外的清洗对象是阿格,这位丹麦中卫在安菲尔德一度成为主力,但是本赛季,阿格多次受伤缺阵,这使得他在英超和欧联杯一共仅代表利物浦上阵过18次,丹麦人容易受伤引起了老板的不满,因此阿格也意外地进入了清洗名单。

如果利物浦真的清洗了这10名球员,那么达格利什肯定不会在转会市场也引进10名新援,红军最多可能只会引进5人,而其他位置的空缺,达格利什将会从青训提拔新人顶替。本赛季,达格利什的提拔了多名新人,而且他们都有出色的发挥,达格利什发掘年轻球员的眼光已经得到广大的认可,这也令利物浦的未来更值得期待
I don't think so there will  be a BIG CLEAR OUT! Steve Clarke said that there will only be quality addition. Pease read below comment by Steve:

STEVE CLARKE insists Liverpool do not need to go on a massive spending spree to break back into the top four next season.

Steve Clarke, who arrived at Anfield in January to work with Kenny Dalglish, has seen the side collect 33 points from their last 17 league games to challenge for a Europa League spot.

And Clarke believes that excellent run of form following the departure of former boss Roy Hodgson proves that only minor changes are needed this summer.

“We have a decent squad here, a lot of good players who have shown that for us,” he said.

“If we can find two or three players that can add to the squad then that is what we should do.

“If we can’t find the right players to improve us at the right time then I think we have enough to keep us moving forward.

“We’ve also got the young players coming through – that has been a big plus for everyone at the club this season.

“Breaking into the top four will always be difficult but if people want to set that as an objective, I’m happy to take that on board.”

STEVE CLARKE insists Liverpool do not need to go on a massive spending spree to break back into the top four next season.

Steve Clarke, who arrived at Anfield in January to work with Kenny Dalglish, has seen the side collect 33 points from their last 17 league games to challenge for a Europa League spot.

And Clarke believes that excellent run of form following the departure of former boss Roy Hodgson proves that only minor changes are needed this summer.

“We have a decent squad here, a lot of good players who have shown that for us,” he said.

“If we can find two or three players that can add to the squad then that is what we should do.

“If we can’t find the right players to improve us at the right time then I think we have enough to keep us moving forward.

“We’ve also got the young players coming through – that has been a big plus for everyone at the club this season.

“Breaking into the top four will always be difficult but if people want to set that as an objective, I’m happy to take that on board.”
返回列表