返回列表 回復 發帖

[旅遊資訊] best 拉麵店 in sacramento or SF USA

which is the best raman noodle shop in San Francisco or Sacramento, can anyone tell me where they at ?

I'm getting very tried of the same type of japanese restaurant, they all have the same menu. similar type of sushi roll and fish. Does anyone know other difference or new style in around the bay area and Sacramento area ?
Wow....so surprise to see "Sacramento" this place here,  i am going to Sacramento this weekend..!! any intro of place of interest?
~Dore@mon~
You can try a place called "Old Town Sushi" in San Mateo, California (its around 15-20 minutes driving from San Francisco). Here is the address:
100 S B St
San Mateo, CA 94401
The portion of food over there is large, usually can feed 2 people (if you don't really eat a lot).

As for ramen place, there isn't much to choose from in San Francisco as well. I heard a place called "Santouka Ramen" and they server pretty good ramen. Below is the address but I haven't try it out before.
675 Saratoga Ave
San Jose, CA 95129
I think the best Chinese food, Japanese food are also located in Vancouver for the North America dinning. Come to Vancouver now. In downtown and Richmond, I am sure you can have the best Japanese noodle, they are operated by Japanese. Tast so good....................
old town sushi is an inexpensive place, but i had very bad experience with them. long story short, if you go there during busy hour, i am not recommended that place, they will just simply rush you out like what they did to me. cant even enjoy the dinner.
old town sushi is an inexpensive place, but i had very bad experience with them. long story short, if you go there during busy hour, i am not recommended that place, they will just simply rush you out ...
Rieko 發表於 2011-10-1 02:03 AM
That is very true..I just experienced that last night...but since I cannot find a place that can beat its price and portion...so i will have to live with it for a while
Try Orenchi Ramen in Santa Clare
Santa Ramen in San Mateo
Ramen Dojo in San Mateo
Katana-ya in San Francisco
本帖最後由 bigflag 於 2011-11-29 10:47 AM 編輯

Most ramen places in San Francisco are run by Chinese or Korean.  If you want something authentic, you need to head south a little.

Santouka in San Jose is on the top of my list, but it's more of a shop in a food court rather than a restaurant and their portions are very small.  I also like Orenchi in Santa Clara, but beware they are only open for a few hours a day.  Santa Ramen in San Mateo is too greasy for me, but good flavor nonetheless.  You should try them all and see which one you like.
山頭火..好味..real japan taste
Kintaro in downtown Vancouver on Denman, just near the Stanley Park.  But you might experience a long wait in the queue before you can even get into the store.  Since they only have very limited seat in the store.  But it is definitely worth of waiting.
Kintaro Ramen
788 Denman Street, Vancouver, BC V6G 2L5
(604) 682-7568 ‎
http://www.google.ca/maps?q=& ... A&sll=49.291637,-123.135089&cid=10479152334842327828&cbp=13,144.2,-2.2,0,0&panoid=7eQ8Hd040gEF_43u5WOzDA&q=kintaro+ramen&ei=mvgdT7ibEeSqiAKX14TQCw&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=streetview-image-link&cd=1&resnum=4&ved=0CAgQnwIoADAD
谢谢分享
very good
返回列表