返回列表 回復 發帖
龙头细佬
dont be sad... football is round man....
still got time to fight back ar...
原帖由 crashersus 於 2007-12-9 01:40 AM 發表
么得你一个啊???
仲有我在支持啊
FT 3-1~~~全场最大的败笔是MOMO,第二是裁判,第三是战术~~~~
贝帅完全没有了赢的概念~~利记何来取胜呀~~~
这一场,完全是为了马赛而踢~~~

最后一句,踢得太难看了~~尤其是RIISE AND ARBELOA~~~完全对于防守没有贡献~~~
:019: :019: :019:
:024: :024: :024:

噢...:019: 失望
比赛倒数 1小时32秒~~~
好期待呀
原帖由 canz85 於 2007-12-12 02:14 AM 發表
比赛倒数 1小时32秒~~~
好期待呀
我都好期待,究竟..........我攞5攞到你果100萬
原帖由 洛仔 於 2007-12-12 02:20 AM 發表

我都好期待,究竟..........我攞5攞到你果100萬
哈哈哈~~祝你好运了呀~~~
如果你缺钱用和我说吧~~

回復 #97 canz85 的帖子

我又唔缺钱用...但我亦唔嫌多lor

話時話你得三十幾萬...點送100萬???

因為你係版主???
Reina
Arbeloa
Carragher
Hyypia
Riise
Benayoun
Gerrard
Mascherano
Kewell
Torres
Kuyt

Subs:

Itandje
Finnan
Aurelio
Crouch
Babel
Lucas
Hobbs
原帖由 洛仔 於 2007-12-12 02:32 AM 發表
我又唔缺钱用...但我亦唔嫌多lor

話時話你得三十幾萬...點送100萬???

因為你係版主???
是呀~~们有活动基金的麻~~~
我的钱都拿来帮人了,和捐进兄弟帮了
原帖由 canz85 於 2007-12-12 02:53 AM 發表
Reina
Arbeloa
Carragher
Hyypia
Riise
Benayoun
Gerrard
Mascherano
Kewell
Torres
Kuyt

Subs:

Itandje
Finnan
Aurelio
Crouch
Babel
Lucas
Hobbs
shi......t 差1個
早知跟人la
原帖由 洛仔 於 2007-12-12 03:07 AM 發表

shi......t 差1個
早知跟人la
都没人中呀~~

TORRES: MY DREAM WON'T DIE

Fernando Torres has no intention of allowing his dream of playing on Europe's top stage come to a premature end.

The Spain international is enjoying what is his first season in the Champions League and is determined to ensure his adventure continues into the New Year.

"For us, this match is the match of the season so far," said Torres ahead of tonight's Group A decider in Marseille. "Victory or being knocked out will all be decided in 90 minutes.

"We know we are playing for our future in Europe, but the team is optimistic and I believe we will get through into the knockout rounds."

The 23-year-old, a revelation since joining the Reds in a record transfer deal during the summer, admits that he's tuned into some of Liverpool's classic European encounters to provide inspiration for the clash in the Stade Velodrome.

"In the last months I have looked at some videos of the big historical Liverpool games with the big stars from the club," he said. "We need this same spirit to win in Marseille.

"If we are out of the Champions League, then the players will be the ones to blame. This is evident.

"We all know this match is not easy, but I believe Liverpool will be able to win in France. It will take a lot of effort.

"I have always wanted to play in Europe, so if I can score the winner in this game and help get us through then it will be fantastic for me and Liverpool.

"I always dreamed of playing in the Champions League final stages and I want to do that with Liverpool now.

"Marseille have a little advantage as they are at home, but we want to get revenge for the defeat at Anfield."
原帖由 canz85 於 2007-12-12 03:13 AM 發表

都没人中呀~~
係wor...睇錯

好多都差1個

REDS READY FOR MARSEILLE D-DAY

With the big kick-off at the Stade Velodrome looming, Liverpool fans have been gathering in the south of France ahead of their side's Champions League date with destiny.

The picturesque port-town of Marseille is the scene where the Reds' European dreams will either live on or die tonight - with only a victory good enough to guarantee Rafael Benitez's men a place in the last sixteen of the competition.

Benitez cut a confident figure as he addressed the media at last night's final pre-match press conference - insisting his side would go through and dismissing suggestions that he was under more pressure than normal to get the right result with his much publicised meeting with the club's owners taking place later this week.

And the supporters who have been enjoying the local hospitality this afternoon are equally as buoyant about their side's chances of progression.

"We're going to do it, there's no doubt about that," said Billy Kennedy from Maghull. "Rafa knows how to pick teams to win European matches and this is a big one tonight.

"We were all disappointed with the Reading result but maybe it will work in our favour if the team are firing on all cylinders tonight. We know it will be tough and we saw at Anfield how good Marseille are, but we have to be confident of going through."
返回列表