返回列表 回復 發帖

【官方网】温格:英格兰应该紧密团结在麦克拉伦周围 - 20 Oct 2007

,  描述: Wenger - England should stick with McClaren
【官方网】温格:英格兰应该紧密团结在麦克拉伦周围 - 20 Oct 2007

阿瑟.温格不只出面澄清他可能会成为下任英格兰主教练的流言蜚语,同时他也鼎立支持斯蒂夫.麦克拉伦继续保有帅位。

周中输给俄罗斯导致三狮军团将08欧洲杯资格赛出线主动权拱手交出,国家队主教练因此成为被口诛笔伐的对象。周五的新闻发布会上,阿森纳主帅迅速指出目前的情况就像一个小型办公室已经没有更多空间一样。他同时表示现在更换主教练将对英格兰不利。

“我认为麦克拉伦仍然有很好的带领球队出线的机会,现在唯一能做的就是支持他的工作,”他说,“不过就算他们最后没能出线,我也认为他应该继续执教。”

如果现在就更换教练),那么他就不会出现在欧洲杯的赛场上,这是仅有的区别。当你开始参加世界杯预选赛时又会碰到同样的问题(是否换教练)。(现在就换)唯一的好处是新教练有更多的时间布置工作。”

当被正式问到他是否考虑过接手英格兰主帅一职时,他回答:“我已经否认了很多次,我认为一个英国人(担任教练)非常重要。”

Wenger - England should stick with McClaren

Arsène Wenger has not only quashed any suggestion that he might become the next England manager but he has backed Steve McClaren to stay in his job.

The national team manager is under fire after the midweek defeat in Russia left the Three Lions' participation at Euro 2008 out of their own hands. When the issue was put to him at Friday’s press conference, the Arsenal manager was quick to point out that, as it stands, there is no vacancy at Soho Square. He also suggested it would be detrimental to the England side to change the people in charge now.

“I feel McClaren still has a very good chance to qualify and the only way you can help is by getting behind him,” he said. “But if they don’t make it I still think he should stay in the job regardless.

“[If you change now] then you will accept that he doesn’t go to the European Championships. That’s the only difference. And then you start with the same problem again when you qualify for the World Cup. The only advantage is the new manager is given more time to work.”

And just for the record, when asked if he’d ever consider taking the England job himself, he replied: “I have come out many times to say I wouldn’t. I think it’s important it’s an English guy.”
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
放长双眼看下
返回列表