返回列表 回復 發帖
提示: 該帖被管理員或版主屏蔽
咁我又唔係話要成個美國就晒我~ 但係就係覺得佢頹~
留心我係覺得個國家頹 我係覺得悶但係唔頹~
As an Asian ofcoz Asia is more for me. I never deny that;] Asia rocks! HK rocks!
btw我唔係岩岩嚟 住得愈耐愈覺 ...
rossho 發表於 2011-11-23 11:16 AM
系呀,真系好悶呢度,我一星期先出一次街!
ya...boring nothing to do!
都係家鄉好,生活繁華熱鬧!美國果d地方太大啦,去一個地方都麻煩
You can always go clubbing.  At the very least, there should be bars.
very good
You get some and you lossed some!
I was came to Seattle 23 years now, is was home sick when first year. I have no friend and the sky away look cloundy, rains and more rains for month wet and cold. lonely and lonely. Now I get to used to it. Asian contry or America up to you my friend.   
If you choose America you need to learn and live in Lonely and Lonely!!!! Bicyle or 4 door Benze
up to you my friend!
you can't expect to have a similar living style when you live in a new country.  You are not in HK anymore, you will have to adjust yourself in order to fit in.  It is not easy, but it is the only way to do so that you will not keep having a miserable feeling anymore
Come on guys, have you ever traveling to other places in NY ?? then please do not judge it as such boring !! You can drive to New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Washington DC or Boston and such....they all have plenty of museums. Even in NYC has police museum, fire museum and so on....

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU TO COMPLAIN ABOUT LIVING IN THIS BIG CITY !!
咁我又唔係話要成個美國就晒我~ 但係就係覺得佢頹~
留心我係覺得個國家頹 我係覺得悶但係唔頹~
As an Asian ofcoz Asia is more for me. I never deny that;] Asia rocks! HK rocks!
btw我唔係岩岩嚟 住得愈耐愈覺 ...
rossho 發表於 2011-11-23 11:16 AM
To be honest with you, it really depends on which area you live. I don't see any problem when I am living in the Urban area, such as LA Downtown and Seattle Downtown.
SYD悶到嘔電tim
Every place has its own things to do. Live near the mountain: hiking, near the sea: swimming, snorkling, in the city: museums, movies, skating, read a book, hang out with friends, try out a new restaurant, shoot some hoops........play mahjong, get a hobby, educate yourself.
To be bored is just a poor excuse to be lazy.
真系好悶呢度,我未出過街
I春有百花秋有月JN夏有涼風冬有雪U
I went to Guangzhou and Shanghai a few months ago. You can never say it's boring, in fact, there's no room to be bored. People everywhere shoulder to shoulder. You literally want to go home to enjoy a little bit of solitude.
我住SF附近,其實我都覺得好悶不過有時真係睇你朋友圈子大唔大
同埋你性格係點,如果你唔鐘意落CLUB就已經少左一個啦
加上去邊都開車的確好煩,不過慢慢慣左,朋友又多返少少,去遠少少行下睇下景食下玩下咁都OK
點解會想返香港係因為香港細,玩呀食呀既地方搭地鐵搭車就到,有時返屋企行返去都得
香港係將所有野濃縮埋起一齊..
返回列表