返回列表 回復 發帖
:019:   thanks. nice post this picture
thanks
支持
原帖由 KurohiTenrou 於 2007-11-17 01:02 PM 發表 www1.tvboxnow.com  H: n/ k2 t/ i. m
exaggerated...
1 {" z* E& o, \& e( I9 h# {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwhat kind of evidence of history is this? is just a painting, not even a photo~公仔箱論壇+ J+ I; |9 A0 E! g
Every war is like this, you still expect your enemy to treat you like a honorable guess?! don't be stupid ...
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  ^& a7 ]( y  O' E" L  ^& k4 y

, O1 [3 \! ?) P/ d+ ^7 r; nwww1.tvboxnow.comItz true tat every war is cruel, but doesn't mean tat every war gotta involve killing of innocents...! |6 |( }& S5 A
the purpose of history is to let ppl learn fr the wrong n dun repeat the same mistake again.www1.tvboxnow.com; y, B; ]9 R$ n% }% S+ p/ D
Hence history shldn't b forgotten, Japanese or Germans can b forgiven for the wrong they did, but tat doesn't mean tat they can forget wat they had did.
, P! ?1 B" l5 x+ B- iTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Changing of history to favour themselves is not a rite thing to do, cuz it will create a image to the future generation tat war is actually a good thing for the future.
: ]. ^; o" J9 Z5 r5 b6 \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。This potrait does not mention anything abt the losing or winning the war but avoid killing the innocents in a war
0 b. V% N5 g: ?  s公仔箱論壇It is a gd lesson to learn for all the politicians or militarians...4 E1 i2 p% {; O3 I$ d/ t- R* B
Losing a war is nothing but the killing of defenseless innocents for the sake of venting anger is not the rite thing to do...公仔箱論壇" T! p0 d6 s( y# t$ I
Not all people r the same, some r stronger n some r weaker...
" C: m/ Z& ^, D' v9 J. c1 pJuz like in a school, u wont like it if the bullies in the school r beating the shit out of u everyday for no reasons.
5 O1 [$ i) l+ C6 b6 c6 Q# Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIn tis world, being strong doesn't mean tat u can go ard bullying ppl n being weak doesn't mean tat u haf to b bullied.
3 i) ]9 j& c8 O2 D, \9 F' }$ U8 Q: PFor my opinions, I think tat a war shld b won without killing any innocents...win by respect...not by terror..
& }( J3 G& P6 N9 T1 u公仔箱論壇Naive it may seem to b, but the ultimate aim of a war is still benefits of the land n the land is nothing without the ppl
( N- h7 B. g* `If the Japanese really did wat they had mentioned in their history books, things might not turn out to b tat bad nw...
+ k# s; @1 X" Q6 z公仔箱論壇China at tat time was in a chaos, full of corruptions n unhappiness for the government...
; A2 [1 O( F# F1 QIf the Japanese really win the war honorably n treated the innocent citizens well, mayb China n other southeast Asia countries r all part of Japan nw.
4 X/ m* I7 C: j' m2 g% h  BThis is something tat oni China history have, ruling a country with benevolence...
7 w" |, M; }0 X0 Z* F. Y1 x1 ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb:onion14: :onion14: :onion14:
Some of the replies may b emotional...but God knows wat happen to these ppl?www1.tvboxnow.com$ C- V+ x6 n$ N8 d% l1 ~+ Y
they may haf their relatives or even loved ones killed in tis warTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 }5 h9 I3 z. x$ ]8 H/ g" p$ e
U urself wont like it if ur grandfather was beheaded n ur grandmother was raped by the Japanese rite?
! [% c8 Z1 S/ D9 A$ C, B: E$ p公仔箱論壇so give more understanding...u may not know, some of the ppl here might juz b the victims of tis war
* }7 x6 Q6 q8 J  U' C3 T" Xwww1.tvboxnow.com:onion18: :onion18: :onion18:
nice !! support it !!
support+支持
very sad painting lor ................   :019:

回復 #1 00360353 的帖子

thanks 4 sharing!!!
support
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
thanks for sharing:024:
我是不會忘記這段歷史的~!!!!!
南京大屠殺是中國最慘痛的悲劇,我們因該記取教訓,日本人無恥到不肯承認錯誤,甚至試圖掩蓋歷史,真是可恨!
一個真實的事件
返回列表