返回列表 回復 發帖
日本人无权批评这幅画!!!+ H. ^( i& o  _8 m
更没有权力把这幅画给撤下来。。。公仔箱論壇9 b0 s5 a, J6 e9 I# R% Z
因为这就是历史的事实,而非他们所读的那些垃圾历史。(被篡改过的南京大屠杀)
% F8 r! x- N7 F& s公仔箱論壇:024: :024: :024:
原帖由 KurohiTenrou 於 2007-11-17 01:02 PM 發表
3 a5 N! @# S% y: ]& ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbexaggerated...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 z/ w, C. _! g. }$ A2 F
what kind of evidence of history is this? is just a painting, not even a photo~公仔箱論壇$ A. ~$ o; Y6 `1 i% }' `
Every war is like this, you still expect your enemy to treat you like a honorable guess?! don't be stupid ...
8 j& B& R8 @. W# O, J: e/ G5 dwww1.tvboxnow.comwww1.tvboxnow.com. X) J& ]- ?; B# N
Itz true tat every war is cruel, but doesn't mean tat every war gotta involve killing of innocents...
: x! n( d2 ^1 ^8 Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbthe purpose of history is to let ppl learn fr the wrong n dun repeat the same mistake again.
; U; R( p4 h4 K4 E0 ^1 g' PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Hence history shldn't b forgotten, Japanese or Germans can b forgiven for the wrong they did, but tat doesn't mean tat they can forget wat they had did.
+ ?4 B: T! z1 |# K; _公仔箱論壇Changing of history to favour themselves is not a rite thing to do, cuz it will create a image to the future generation tat war is actually a good thing for the future.
9 _; [0 X1 f9 C* q0 N+ l" CThis potrait does not mention anything abt the losing or winning the war but avoid killing the innocents in a warwww1.tvboxnow.com! h% `5 v( e% m) ?; n
It is a gd lesson to learn for all the politicians or militarians...
- ?3 h1 C4 Z+ D3 r! w5 g- r+ wLosing a war is nothing but the killing of defenseless innocents for the sake of venting anger is not the rite thing to do...0 z- o7 `1 N& C; M; N
Not all people r the same, some r stronger n some r weaker...
, J" ~. i) P) i0 B8 Y, D! K9 FTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Juz like in a school, u wont like it if the bullies in the school r beating the shit out of u everyday for no reasons.4 ?5 h: H  a- ~' A
In tis world, being strong doesn't mean tat u can go ard bullying ppl n being weak doesn't mean tat u haf to b bullied.
1 l7 J0 b; U! q7 \For my opinions, I think tat a war shld b won without killing any innocents...win by respect...not by terror..
! A; `+ a& K# f. cNaive it may seem to b, but the ultimate aim of a war is still benefits of the land n the land is nothing without the ppl
4 I3 V9 M4 L/ \+ h. [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。If the Japanese really did wat they had mentioned in their history books, things might not turn out to b tat bad nw...www1.tvboxnow.com; O- ~: S8 U( y; k
China at tat time was in a chaos, full of corruptions n unhappiness for the government...
. v, g8 k; g* r! e- M) lTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。If the Japanese really win the war honorably n treated the innocent citizens well, mayb China n other southeast Asia countries r all part of Japan nw.www1.tvboxnow.com: b! k' D. L0 j/ f% M4 u- _% f
This is something tat oni China history have, ruling a country with benevolence...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: ~& L2 C+ D9 f& z7 ^# U
:onion14: :onion14: :onion14:
Some of the replies may b emotional...but God knows wat happen to these ppl?
3 b  ~2 f& Z- utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbthey may haf their relatives or even loved ones killed in tis war6 Y. R4 Y$ X% C) R5 o1 C
U urself wont like it if ur grandfather was beheaded n ur grandmother was raped by the Japanese rite?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% p5 x" b5 Z- j# m) C6 X
so give more understanding...u may not know, some of the ppl here might juz b the victims of tis war
; ?0 G6 e8 K) Q# d:onion18: :onion18: :onion18:
返回列表