返回列表 回復 發帖

[旅遊資訊] 澳洲男:亞洲佬給我滾回家

本帖最後由 bwk0317 於 2011-12-29 07:11 PM 編輯

當你們成千上萬移民去英國/加拿大/澳洲的同時,要學習一下當地人對你們中國人的看法!

this summer: melbourne beach is dirty

both melbourne and sydney are now full of non white foreign ethnic third world invaders!!
both these cities are lost for ever and will only get worse and worse!!
the white australian has now lost these 2 cities of ours to the mud races,the ethnic gook indian tip rat parasite immigrants!!!

中文翻譯:- 今年夏天:墨爾本沙灘髒
墨爾本和悉尼現在的非白色外國民族第三世界侵略者!!
這兩個城市都失去了以往任何時候, 只會變得越來越糟!!
白澳大利亞現在已經失去了這2個城市,我們的泥種族,滿是中國印度移民老鼠寄生蟲!!

anglo-saxon: when is non white immigration(invaison)multicultralism ever going to end?
you ethnic non whites are turning our country into filth ethnic slum ghettos!!!
every where you go,there they are,the ethnic non whites!!
like cancer spreading and taking over!!
this must stop,things need to change for our white Australia.
we fought,we died for this country so it could be free of non white ethnic invaiders!!

we white aussies really do need to start a race cival war/revolution and ethnic cleanse our county back to white,clean,peaceful,prospouro us and great again!!!
i am sick to death and looking at ethnics every bloody where,just get the hell out of our land!!

i want to live in peace with my own white people race in my country Australia!!

中文翻譯:- 盎格魯撒克遜:非白種移民入侵,
多元文化移民政策要結束立即結束!

他們 非白人藏汙納垢的民族貧民窟聚居區在我們的白人國家!!
現在澳洲當走到哪裏,他們都是非白人!!
他們如癌症擴散!!

這必須停止,需要改變回我們以前的白澳。我們戰鬥,我們為這國家犧牲,但它卻可以免費給非白人種族侵略!!我們白澳大利亞人確實需要啓動一場戰爭/革命和種族清洗使它再次回到白色,潔淨,和平,我們是偉大的土地!!希望生活在和平與自己的白人為我的國家澳大利亞加入戰鬥!!

topix forum australia

歡迎轉貼

評分次數

• summei0529

Yeah.... and what exactly is your point? What is it that you want people to do in response?

Seriously mate, all of your posts are about racists in Australia, if that's how you feel about this country, well the exit door is always open if you haven't left already. And if you think you get mistreated everywhere you go, I would suggest you take a long hard look at yourself first to see what the problem is.

Trust me if you dig hard enough you'll find the odd nationalist/racial supremacist in ANY country in the world. In fact I would say even first world Asians (Japs, Koreans for example) are EASILY less racially-tolerant than ANY English-speaking Western nation.

If you have enough spare time trawling through the internet for racist forum postings, why don't you spend some of it on researching what percentage of the population do white supremacists represent in the whole country?

I take it you don't have any white friends? I won't second guess what you're like but I hope you're not the type of loser that doesn't assimilate and then whinge about feeling unwelcomed.
honestly these comments are far too extreme and I haven't encountered any of these in my past seven years in Sydney.
In the original post, most of the sentences are grammatically incorrect. They seems to be poorly written. I think primary school student can write better than that.
Some how I am a bit sceptical on the authenticity. They seems to be "chinglish".  e.g no punctuation, no capitalization....
Am I too cynical?
Yeah.... and what exactly is your point? What is it that you want people to do in response?

Seriously mate, all of your posts are about racists in Australia, if that's how you feel about this country ...
huit 發表於 2011-12-29 09:21 PM
I didn't invent them, 這是轉貼,主流澳洲人的思想,請你自己多瀏覽當地的論壇(e.g. Topix etc) 看看
In the original post, most of the sentences are grammatically incorrect. They seems to be poorly written. I think primary school student can write better than that.
Some how I am a bit sceptical on t ...
popoeliz 發表於 2012-1-4 06:49 PM
You're so dump! those sentences have to be 'grammatically correct' as they're just forum conv. writing not essay or articles?
another one- Chinese Eat BABY FOETUS soup for sexual powers

turd skin(Drummoyne, Australia): asians eat anything from dog to snake to baby fetuses

asians are sick twisted slit eyed animals

asians have tiny peckers

asian women sell themselves to westerners for money, asian women are prostitutes by natural selection

asians are famous for producing most of the worlds shemales, this is probably because asian men are feminine skinny short sissies

fking chinks

(topix.com/forum/world/australia/TLOT7J5U4EMNRJA5Q)
版主应该删除此帖,此人用英语大骂所有中国人,侮辱全世界华人(男和女), 真可恶........
5# bwk0317 Why do you think this is main stream Australian thinking? I may agree Australian may not be the brightest. To say that the main stream Australian would write such crappy sentence even in internet forum. I am really sceptical about it. To say even racial extremist low lives are that incompetent, would be a bit too insulting for them.

At the moment the Aussie racial extremists are mainly against Muslim illegal immigrant and don't give a damn about Asian. ( I am not too sure to say that it is fortunate or unfortunate or sad )It is all about the boat people (not Vietnamese any more but Paki, Afghan, Iranian coming from Indonesia). I am not saying Aussie are doing the right thing nor treating these people nicely. It is simply out of fashion to say such thing even for them.

Please come back to planet earth, and read some Australian newspaper even if you don't live in Australia.
7# bwk0317 I have followed the link that you provide. The extract is from people's comment about a fake article. That person in particular is what you typically call a Troll in forum. People deliberately try to annoy others just for the sake of it. That troll is being flamed in the thread of comments. Why do you just quote that troll without quoting the respond on how other people flame the troll.

Please read local newspaper to get a feel of general people opinion. E.g. reading opinion or editorial. ( Herald Sun's Andrew Bolt may fit as an racist extremist. ) These idiots still say thing semi-intelligently.

I am sure you can find extreme right wing editorial to establish that "Aussie are bloody racist" or "Aussie hate Asian". (most likely you cannot find them in recent years editorial, but may find " Aussie hate Muslim" which is the current trend) At least it would be an more interesting read, than reading the quote from a mental retard who cannot write a simple sentence.

Please don't quote a troll which cannot write simple sentence as mainstream Aussie opinion. Furthermore, how do you establish that Troll is a racist Aussie male?

To deliberately quote a Troll's comment out of context and translate it into Chinese. I am a bit suspicious about intentionally stirring up racial hatred or tension. If you can run google's translation tool, you cannot be so unintelligent to do something so stupid.
本帖最後由 huit 於 2012-1-5 10:05 PM 編輯

bwk0317今天放工前見到你的謬論,本來打算晚上有空便回應,有勞popoeliz先回覆

我不擅打中文,但今次將就你,免你因英語程度低而看不明白或斷章取義,因為你顯然沒有看懂或跟本沒看清楚我上次用英文發的帖

1.從來沒有人說你所轉貼的那堆垃圾是你偽造的。澳洲的確有種族歧視份子,但那撮人的思想是否主流,popoeliz已經說得很清楚。請解釋你對所謂主流的定義

2. Topix是美國論壇,其中闢出澳洲討論區,要找澳洲主流民意,何不從澳洲網站找? 更何況種族主意者在該論壇只屬少數,他們的發言,何"主流"之有? 還是你要刻意去找合用的帖子來轉貼吧? 我介紹你上stormfront看看,包你收穫良多

3. 我居澳超過廿年,從小學到現在工作當然領教過種族歧視,尤其是讀書時候。整體上澳洲是個很包容的社會,但這個社會(包括我在內)並不尊重不屑融入主流而又想苟且偷安的弱者生存。這一點之前已用英文提及

4. 你非常在意別人說你老二小,或白人泡亞洲妹等無聊事,點中了死穴乎?

5. 你每次發帖都是清一色關於種族歧視, 都係嗰句: 你究竟想點? 想煽動華人武裝起義,個個扯行哂旗檢閱,抬起"頭"來咁話?

成日擔心畀人話係東亞病夫嗰個,先至係病夫

早唞,明天請早,記得帶埋字典。費事再打中文
bwk0317今天放工前見到你的謬論,本來打算晚上有空便回應,有勞popoeliz先回覆

我不擅打中文,但今次將就你,免你因英語程度低而看不明白或斷章取義,因為你顯然沒有看懂或跟本沒看清楚我上次用英文發的帖

1.從來 ...
huit 發表於 2012-1-5 10:04 PM
我不介質你用中文,因為我的英語比你好:

斷章取義 - 誰?是我還是我轉貼文章的那個人?看來是你自己是非不分顛倒黑白而已。
純粹轉達一般白人對你們亞洲人的感受,你們當然不想承認但事實確是如此。

Seriously mate, all of your posts are about racists in Australia, if that's how you feel about this country ...
huit 發表於 2011-12-29 09:21 PM
Look, the point is not abt racism in Australia, its about you Chinese people in Australia giving local white people those impressions.
Look, the point is not abt racism in Australia, its about you Chinese people in Australia giving local white people those impressions.
bwk0317 發表於 2012-1-5 11:12 PM
Don't tell me you're not racism.... check out post #7 that you wrote.
asians are sick twisted slit eyed animals

asians have tiny peckers

asian women sell themselves to westerners for money, asian women are prostitutes by natural selection

asians are famous for producing most of the worlds shemales, this is probably because asian men are feminine skinny short sissies

fking chinks
you should be damn well ashamed of yourself,
Good to see you stayed up last night.
我不介質你用中文,因為我的英語比你好:
bwk0317 發表於 2012-1-5 11:09 PM
Well... looking at your feeble attempts at English on this forum thus far, that's not evident. I'll be glad to be proven wrong of course - so bring it on. Hey, at least I don't make the FOB mistake of confusing "dumb" with "dump" - curiously that's a typically Hongkie thing to do. But then again you're supposedly not asian eh?
斷章取義 - 誰?是我還是我轉貼文章的那個人?看來是你自己是非不分顛倒黑白而已。
Let's see, the fact that (a) you're willing to take biased, unsubstantiated opinion from a minority group and sell that as fact, and (b) time and time again have only been able to address snippets of the points myself and others have made in reply, and avoided answering the difficult questions we've raised, why wouldn't I be surprised that you'll be prone to 斷章取義? And here's a reminder, there is no 黑白 in opinion, as for 是非, you have plenty of that.
純粹轉達一般白人對你們亞洲人的感受,你們當然不想承認但事實確是如此。
Again, don't know what world you come from. But most people I know have REAL things to worry about, like a mortgage, career, kids. But given the level of maturity you've displayed in every single one of your posts, it's not beyond any stretch of imagination that the people you hang around are just as juvenile as you are, and are more concerned about penis size, Asian dietary habits, Japanese sub-culture and shemales. If that's the view of 一般白人, I'd love to see you back that up, so go on, start digging away at the forums again.

As for 想不想承認 - it's pretty obvious that on this forum, only YOU are the one who's most concerned about impressions. So, IF you're non-Asian as you've been alluding to, why does it bother you so much? You chose to come to a forum predominantly visited by Chinese-speaking Asians, and deliberately post biased, racist and provocative messages (whether or not they are reposts or your opinion is irrelevant) against Asians, if that's not trolling, I don't know what is.

I'll enjoy watching you paddle yourself out of this one kiddo.
返回列表