返回列表 回復 發帖
In the original post, most of the sentences are grammatically incorrect. They seems to be poorly written. I think primary school student can write better than that.
Some how I am a bit sceptical on the authenticity. They seems to be "chinglish".  e.g no punctuation, no capitalization....
Am I too cynical?
5# bwk0317 Why do you think this is main stream Australian thinking? I may agree Australian may not be the brightest. To say that the main stream Australian would write such crappy sentence even in internet forum. I am really sceptical about it. To say even racial extremist low lives are that incompetent, would be a bit too insulting for them.

At the moment the Aussie racial extremists are mainly against Muslim illegal immigrant and don't give a damn about Asian. ( I am not too sure to say that it is fortunate or unfortunate or sad )It is all about the boat people (not Vietnamese any more but Paki, Afghan, Iranian coming from Indonesia). I am not saying Aussie are doing the right thing nor treating these people nicely. It is simply out of fashion to say such thing even for them.

Please come back to planet earth, and read some Australian newspaper even if you don't live in Australia.
7# bwk0317 I have followed the link that you provide. The extract is from people's comment about a fake article. That person in particular is what you typically call a Troll in forum. People deliberately try to annoy others just for the sake of it. That troll is being flamed in the thread of comments. Why do you just quote that troll without quoting the respond on how other people flame the troll.

Please read local newspaper to get a feel of general people opinion. E.g. reading opinion or editorial. ( Herald Sun's Andrew Bolt may fit as an racist extremist. ) These idiots still say thing semi-intelligently.

I am sure you can find extreme right wing editorial to establish that "Aussie are bloody racist" or "Aussie hate Asian". (most likely you cannot find them in recent years editorial, but may find " Aussie hate Muslim" which is the current trend) At least it would be an more interesting read, than reading the quote from a mental retard who cannot write a simple sentence.

Please don't quote a troll which cannot write simple sentence as mainstream Aussie opinion. Furthermore, how do you establish that Troll is a racist Aussie male?

To deliberately quote a Troll's comment out of context and translate it into Chinese. I am a bit suspicious about intentionally stirring up racial hatred or tension. If you can run google's translation tool, you cannot be so unintelligent to do something so stupid.
返回列表