返回列表 回復 發帖
I think only cooked bone is the problem. Please check with your vet. (not chicken, beef or pork or lamb bone matters BUT MUST be raw) I am unsure about smoked bone. Please check with vet.

It is most important that the dog has raw bone in the diet to keep their gum healthy. Various chew toys or chew snack does not do as good a job.

(very small dog, raw chicken wing, bigger dog can have the whole beef mallow bone or ask your butcher to cut it into pieces) My dog is a medium dog ~18kg, she have can go through a pork back bone, 1m long x 10cm wide x 2-3cm thickness in about 2 weeks. The butcher cut it to ~15-20cm length. My old dogs which has passed away are about 30kg. They can take care of a beef mallow bone 50+cm long. (the butcher cut it along the length so the dog can eat the mallow). I do throw away the left over of the bone that I can find from time to time. (they looks dry and hard).

Raw bone does not just keep the gum healthy but also helps the dog mentality. The dog is very content and satisfied on gnawing on a bone. (or after ward)

評分次數

• lovingvenus

返回列表