返回列表 回復 發帖

[旅遊資訊] 澳洲男: Asians are Pathetic

本帖最後由 summei0529 於 2012-5-17 02:28 AM 編輯

ASIANS THE MOST INFERIOR RACE (THE TRUTH)

Seriously. The most pathetic race of men are the Asian slanty's, there own women do not want them and date men of other races especially whites. The most effeminate looking weaklings and inferior people .

The most Pathetic people on Earth, Asians (White wannabe ass kissers):
As it says. The Chinks so desperately want to white that their women are dating white men in droves while the small peckered chinamen desperately look on while their sisters and girlfriends leave them for superior genes. Pathetic race of inferior people especially the Chinese, Japs and Koreans. The only noble race amongst chinks is the Viets .

Asians the biggest ass suckers of the White race (Asians are Ass kissers of whitie):
*sorry*ing slanty eyed white wannabes. The *sorry*ing flat faced Chinks especially the Chinese, Japs, Koreans Shameful race of people who's women run off with white males as if they have won some trophy, you see plenty of them here in Sydney with shit eating greatful smiles on their faces while walking with ugly middle aged balding white men while the small peckered Slanties look on helplessly and suck whities ass in the process as if the color will rub off on them. Disgusting shameless race of people, i spit on you

Mike (Sydney, Australia)  

What do Asians think abt this man's opinion? I think he has spoken many white ppl's mind words toward Asians.

Surprise you that ss AM I'm gonna agree some of the points he said because many Chinese women do make Asians look bad, from what they say and how they behave
只能说他们不了解其他国家的文化,口出狂言~
澳洲基佬太多了
me think too
LOL, probably another low life that stays home 24/7 with his computer........so pathetic
HaterS!!
Does it really worth commenting on?  The whole "article" is full of grammatical errors, and of course, full of bullshits too!  I doubt if this guy called Mike can even speaks his language properly???   His writing tells us ONE thing only, and that is "He is a shameful uneducated guy, living in his own cave for so long and he didn't realised the world out there has changed ~~~

And BTW, what is so posh about Australian caucasian guy?  They are just a bunch of off springs of some unwanted English prisoners!  Australia belongs to the aboriginals, not the whites!
A very good evidence of most Australian are the third generations of Jail mates from England, this never happen in the North American. I don't give a *sorry* if he is white yellow or black, this is a metling pot, if you can' t stand the heat, leave the kitchen.
There are some dude in every country.... It might be true for some but it doesn't represent it all
KK
I feel sorry for Mike, his boyfriend must have dump him for a Asian girl.
Well, from the history point of view, every place / country of the world has something good & bad. That's human. Let's ignore such "unpleasant" messages and move forward.
some people like to put down others in order to feel good about themselve.  We should forgive his ignorance
eh what is this 。。i don't really care what yousay
愚人之語不可信或理會。。。。一言已盡。
sad but ture
返回列表