返回列表 回復 發帖
真心希望楼主全家在海外开心快乐
You get unreasonable neighbour every where in the world. But more in big city. But typically, definition of too noisy is party beyond reasonable time before the police will interfere. I have never heard any occasions of police interference on normal noise level.

I think it is important to try to be nice but also as important do not let them push you around. When there is a dispute, try to involve the land lord to resolve with other tenant. (some time they don't care, but those are typically poorly managed estate)

I don't think this is a case of US or China or UK or HK. There are always unreasonable neighbour.

note: from that unreasonable neighbour perspective, he would think that he is reasonable and you are unreasonable.
there all really sucks ~~~
you make the great job..enjoy you new life.
i agree with you
就算我现在住大陆呢边都咪一样
有地自己起楼。
美國人就是欺善怕惡啦
是该给他(这位邻居)点教训的,明明是他的错,还好意思来呛声
thanks for sharing
外国人很多时候都是很picky的,遇到这样的邻居是很麻烦! 我情况相反,我的邻居总是喜欢制造噪音,不过不是大半夜就算了! 现在刚住进来的那女常常进出忘记关门关灯,写纸条提醒了还是不改进。而且常常半夜2,3点就制造噪音。真心希望她快点搬走
thank you!
这个也是一个道理,多谢分享
just another case of racism.  these racists think our very existence pollutes their environment.  they think they own the land, but forget how their ancestors invaded and robbed the indians of their rightful heritage.
做得好!!!!!!!!
US is a fair country, but you have to defend yourself. I gave up apartment the minute I arrive USA, even I have to travel a nit more to work, I live on a detached house, with all the room that I want and all the area I want.
返回列表