返回列表 回復 發帖
of course i like hk ... here is my birth place ...
I like to live in Hong kong very much.
It's a place to live.
no,I don''t like,the house of hk is very small and expensive
谢谢,收下了,很快!
I love Hong Kong very much and I like to live there if I can find reasonable accomodations!!!!
Used to be the pearl of orient  pre-1997 but now Quality of Life is deteriorating pretty soon it is gonna be shithole of orient.Every time I brought foreign friends to HK nobody wants to linger for more than 1 week. The HK SAR government these days is systematically trying to undermine the political/legal system and local culture of HK. On the street and everywhere you go It is teeming with “強國”人(雙非﹐自由行﹐雙/單程證), many of them have little or no idea of how to behave with civility in the public.
I work in London. When I leave the office at night I don't have to remember anything about work until the next morning. Very rarely would people call me outside of office hours about work. In HK work is non-stop. I would rather earn less money and have better quality of life.
love H.K.!!!!
I love HK, good for shopping but just abit too crowed to live!
Living condition is the problem.. Everything else is perfect
HK is good place to live for short time, I really don't like to sticky in summer, and too many people around.  May be I already got used to of the boring live, I don't like to live in HK, but I still  ...
viper168 發表於 2012-12-17 04:26 PM
This is exactly what i am thinking as well.  

I love HK because this is the place I grew up I have lot of memories there but HK people is funny no matter where they go shopping, waiting for the bus or underground, walk down in a shopping mall, .....,etc it seems like this is their last chance in their life to do it, they have to be rush, they have to be in front of you, they have to be loud. Honestly, I wonder are they really in hurry? really can't get it???!!!!
都係HK好D
本帖最後由 tigercga 於 2013-4-27 08:10 AM 編輯

沒有國內同胞,有平的住屋,和退休後,我一定會回港住。加拿大太凍了和太多國內同胞,質素下降。
HK TRASH
廉署也失守, 現在烏煙瘴氣
返回列表