返回列表 回復 發帖
i used to hate hk, because of my school and environment is giving me asthma and stuff, but now after i left for almost 4 years i really regret. i wish i could have more time and treasure the time i had while i was still in hong kong. no matter what it's still my hometown.
i hv lived and worked in England for too long now. I don't mind not having lots of money. I can drink beer after work, go to watch Arsenal, eat very good Spanish food and have quite a few holidays a year. I don't want to answer my mobile on work related stuff. I like to walk slowly when I want to and not have to walk quickly.
Of course HK is great but for me only for holidays.
I born in Hong Kong and grow up there. However, once I finish 7 years study in Australia, I try to move out from Hong Kong when go back there. The only thing that make me think about there are food and relative. Now, I have migrated to Australia and set up family in here, then I even don't think to stay in Hong Kong at all.
122# goonerwong1927
By the way, I totally agree with you. I have the same feeling as stay in Australia.
本帖最後由 riderkid 於 2013-8-6 08:53 PM 編輯

大陸流行死後做超度儀式時, 會問想唔想下世投胎做美國人, 無問題就加多2千蚊人仔, 可以即場搞掂埋啲手續.
too hot and humid in hong kong!
Yes I love it. HK is the bomb
I was born in Hong Kong and move to New York when I was young. If Hong Kong before 1997 I will not mind moving back over there, but now?? forget it!! Way too many main land people running around!!
yeees!i like Hong Kong coz there are many shopping malls and different types of food and that's awesome!
HK is good for the upper middle class or above people, otherwise...
yes, i like.
HK is the badest place to live in this planet
Yea.. Love Hong Kong, love my home.
I like the living condition but I dont like the rent.
HK is a good place to live, work.
返回列表