返回列表 回復 發帖

almost all of the other photos do not like painting

the oil painting

i have seen many, many photographs , some clear , some dim , each with its own art . however, i have never seen a photo like painting , but is very much like the look very much like .

i shot this photo ( photo below) , look simply painting .

however, i did not mean to have it made ??into a painting looks like . i filmed a lot of photos, the same camera , almost all of the other photos do not like painting , why i took this picture like a painting ?

first of all, i think , you have to buy a used camera in the used camera market , because the second - hand camera according to the photos are usually not very clear , i think this is the photo shoot as a prerequisite of the painting . i think if you are using a first-hand camera , you'll never beat do not like the photo of the painting .

secondly, the day the camera was the day of the afternoon when the sun turned into the sunset , it does not rain . the

then, you have to find the tree goes according as i like painting pictures .

finally, to adjust the angle happens to light and shadow in painting melody when you press the shutter .

well, there are some things to say easy, do them difficult , as some children inadvertently picked up at the roadside ! penny , i think in the side of the road in order to meet a money, and easy! this like

, painting photos will become like the mona lisa, known as what ? believe it or not , i do not believe this like photos of the painting will become like the mona lisa famous .
返回列表