返回列表 回復 發帖
i know i know...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! E4 b: T- m$ E7 V/ J
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* T5 d! d; P6 ^4 O# d6 ^
but that time i also angry...why she want to say it...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ ~! R1 K5 G6 b; ?. S5 v

. x6 ~8 ^% K. G* u4 g9 Sreally can't understand
說分手只是為了被挽留公仔箱論壇* Z; \1 z8 t# D3 M- [* A

1 y0 j. y1 F, }& eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。i will remember this..www1.tvboxnow.com& o' n, @( }/ R) j& c2 w
i will chase back my gal...hope she accept me again

回復 #106 nightcat8290 的帖子

u r right....
" d2 f7 D/ G+ lwww1.tvboxnow.com
6 e9 h/ O( x' V! B+ E/ T+ iTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。this only will make partner felt that hard to catch what he/she thinking...
. x9 c/ o+ w: K5 w# g. Y9 i公仔箱論壇bad attitude
原帖由 sayming90 於 2008-8-16 05:13 PM 發表
9 J$ ^& C2 [% i4 o2 ^6 z* A  Ui tried before. my ex girlfriend told me that she want break up. then i just very sad but i never ask her that dont leave me. after a year, she just told me that actually she want me to tell her that  ...
# n- W9 P9 N! v7 I公仔箱論壇3 S" Q9 c! A7 Z5 L: l

9 J* B$ O9 ?! C! ?2 z1 p3 Q; r( nwww1.tvboxnow.comi know...but at the end...she still want to break...so i respect her...! H/ r) D# S0 T* Q

& m9 y: G& \0 N+ R; L  zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。what makes me confuse is, now she keep on find me chat....ask me why treat her so cool...
/ k3 y5 _# d5 Y7 L9 R) i公仔箱論壇
6 E. X& c& R% j0 sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。From the second she don't meet me even i wait her 5hours there, my heart is dead....; f2 z" R$ x% i# i- G

0 w  _2 S7 |9 U# k  V5 ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvbso girl......if you really don't hope to leave the person you love....please don't say or do something to hurt them....www1.tvboxnow.com4 g" \4 x+ J2 k8 y6 C( G
actually man's heart is not as strong as u think...
返回列表