評分次數

• canz85

目前為止
在兩人之中我仍然選擇賓帥

最大原因是覺得摩連奴與我們球會的傳統和形象格格不入
而且紅軍跟車路士交手這麼多次了
真的覺得摩連奴會比賓帥好?
Sorry I would choose 摩連奴.
He is really a "Special one" just looked what he achieved in the last few years. I would like to see how he manage the team.

賓尼迪斯 might be able to bring another trophy home but I don't see he could win the EPL title. We need a good week-in week-out team for the whole season. I am not the liverpool players but I don't think the players really like the rotation policy and even some of the players already thinking about should renew their contract if they will be playing with rotation.
We had the BEST start season I thought we had a GREATE chance to win the EPL title but I think the manager really kill it from the Reading game. When everyone is in form and starts playing well .... he started to rotate the team.

Of course hope we will bounce back from the next game because we are now nothing to lose. Might be we will be doing better without any pressure.

評分次數

• canz85

原帖由 garyson 於 2008-1-7 08:24 PM 發表
Sorry I would choose 摩連奴.
He is really a "Special one" just looked what he achieved in the last few years. I would like to see how he manage the team.

賓尼迪斯 might be able to bring another troph ...
Although i have made a different choice
but what you said were very true too

But i emphasis Mourinho's success was based on the money and players he had. Of coz I am not saying Mourinho was not part of Chelsea's success, but the reality is that we are very different from Chelsea.

Rafa's biggest frustration is his rotation policy. Like you said, he started to rotate when we were off a good start, and this has really killed our form and morale.

評分次數

• canz85

then the problem is comes out, when has good results. rafa sure start the rotate strategic
tat is very very stupid strategic, how many years he tries, but no one year can success, but
still want used rotate. too selfish la..and most important, he cannot bring liverpool to get the
EPL champion again. then i will choose Mourinho maybe will had fresh to us

評分次數

• canz85

原帖由 kelvin78 於 2008-1-7 09:39 PM 發表
then the problem is comes out, when has good results. rafa sure start the rotate strategic
tat is very very stupid strategic, how many years he tries, but no one year can success, but
still want used  ...
i agree with the point that it is very hard to see our future as a league winner with Rafa

but i must emphasis one point about his rotation policy, unlike what you said, the rotation system has made improvements ever year.

Especially last yr when we achieved 82 pts which is the most for us in EPL history. The rotation system has come beneficial to us in the second half of last season

評分次數

• canz85

杯赛选賓尼迪斯,联赛选摩連奴。。。。。
如果要联赛冠军就要放弃轮换,賓尼迪斯就是喜欢轮换。。。太多的轮换,球员没默契。。。
杯赛Rafa's,联赛Mourinho
摩連奴---> Best of the Best:onion14:
我选择了贝帅~~~既然他说他能在五年拿下冠军,我们就要相信他~~并且给予他机会~~
大家还记的我们拿取欧冠冠军的一刻麻~~~是他带给我们的呀~~他的能力是不容置疑的~~~
还有的是季前agger没有受伤时,你是能看出我们的冠军相~~~~只要我的后卫不让人担心~~一切就ok了~~~:014:
大家有點賴皮嘛...

怎可以選聯賽mourinho, 盃賽rafa
sure now for Mourinho !!!
原帖由 apology 於 2008-1-8 09:52 PM 發表
大家有點賴皮嘛...

怎可以選聯賽mourinho, 盃賽rafa
Might be we should have 2 managers, one for EPL and one for all the cups. :-)
原帖由 garyson 於 2008-1-9 06:59 AM 發表

Might be we should have 2 managers, one for EPL and one for all the cups. :-)
哈哈~~~如果能像以前瑞典一样<两个教练>那就太好了~~~哈哈哈
返回列表