返回列表 回復 發帖
what part of USA, may I ask?
lonely just is one kind of feeling...you always not alone... believe me
I have been malaysia before. There are very hot but there are not a boring place . Many people are very nice there. I miss the time that I stayed there before.
Do you have a android phone or iphone? try Skout or iaroundwww1.tvboxnow.com8 L+ A5 b7 H' {3 L

" x6 V; g% E% N0 |% z: D  r6 W公仔箱論壇--
# P! I$ B  B" M$ J3 g  Y. a4 u
% |5 |% M4 M" p/ Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLA Boy
Oakland is boring
would you mind show me any malaysia's photos ? I miss malaysia very much.
21# sarah252004 4 c& N4 P& s9 ^7 \
No problem my dear. May I know what's make you like Malaysia so much?' y) Z+ t; v; g7 R8 }) E
What did you do during your Malaysia trip?+ u( d4 c8 r3 E3 X! t- G
www1.tvboxnow.com" l' O$ k/ F! p  N% ~& L
Maybe we can chat in whatsapp so that I can send you more photo from there? Or wechat?
malaysia is very hot ? what weather is it there ?
這種人同你分手就是你的幸稫最好的禮物認清愛情啦唔好以的儍仔儍妹為情自殺
why you think usa is not boring place ? You like usa ?
wow.. where have you been dear??# `- J8 N( @- g, P. S' p% T8 O
malaysia is about 34C everyday, consider a hot day for you i believe but we all used to it and stay indoor most of the time.. lol
9 u* M8 V4 e) F8 XNever been to USA but i guess it would be fun living there.. what you normally do there??
usa is boring, may be I have no car and cannot go anywhere, how about you ?
well, maybe it's true.
9 N4 U$ w  c% k9 Q% D; z; T) j公仔箱論壇If you think you will live happy with a car then go get one. :) I know it's much more cheaper than my country.9 b' ?, Q9 E5 z5 x0 t( A5 o8 |1 s7 e# n4 L
you will feel different if you able to travel around.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! W; H" K6 _7 E9 w6 h9 k) @
In Malaysia, you will feel the same if you dont have a car. So yes, i do have a car. lol
Dear friend, i am also quite lonely, but seems like this feeling can't be get rid but oppositely accept it naturally you will feel peace and calm. I'm from Malaysia also.
29# Suki86
: y9 @) e1 F3 t% v! ?6 h3 q2 Z' }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbsuki86 are you a male or female?
8 ?: U( o: w; o/ ?6 j: G* ]feeling lonely then you have to change your life style, going out more and meet new friends.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! s4 F2 a! g7 L
if you are a girl then i would be happy to accompany a lonely girl, lol. Just kidding.
返回列表