返回列表 回復 發帖
The point here is not because of misunderstanding of different cultures or that Caucasians can't tell the difference between Asians, the point here is that they are being racist to us. We need to stop making excuses for ourselves. I have faced racism in Canada as well. I was on the bus, and this young Caucasian guy got onto the bus and he stared screaming "chinks". Whenever an Asian got onto the bus, he kept repeating that word over and over again and I couldn't stand it. I stood up and defended myself like "Heidi" did and ya nobody did nothing but who cares at least I did something about it. I don't get why most Asians think it is ok to be racist at, this is year 2014 and we need to stand up for ourselves. We shouldn't let racism and ignorance to put us down and make ourselves feel inferior compared to Caucasians. We are generally smarter than them, we work harder than them and family oriented, and we aren't as ignorant as them so a lot of things we are better than them so we really have to show this world how great us Asians are.
返回列表