返回列表 回復 發帖

<惡魔樂章>世界禁歌-黑色星期天

世界禁歌 黑色星期天; n! R2 V( W# O- q
http://www.hzsf.com.cn/lajicheng/music/sunday01.mp3
" V3 _6 u: x, |+ e+ hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, g' Y6 t* d; _% g0 `
國際奇案~~<<黑色的星期天>>
( u0 E% H( ~5 r9 Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb五十多年前,音樂史上曾發生過一宗著名的「國際音樂奇案」:人們因聽這首樂曲而自殺的事件接連不斷地發生。 % q& J- o  L3 n: ~" b
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( D$ \/ M# Z* a6 D' U7 E. C
當時某天,在比利時的某酒吧,人們正在一邊品著美酒,一邊聽音樂。
. p+ {+ }% c; o( \6 M  M當樂隊剛剛演奏完法國作曲家魯蘭斯.查理斯創作的《黑色的星期天》這首管弦樂曲時,
2 a- o( {) D6 @3 B, _# e就聽到一聲歇斯底里的大喊:「我實在受不了啦!」只見一名匈牙利青年一仰脖子喝光了杯中酒,www1.tvboxnow.com! d, Y' n/ @3 T: z
掏出手槍朝自己 太陽穴扣動扳機「砰」的一聲就倒在血泊裡。
. U. F: G+ H. A2 b6 RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。www1.tvboxnow.com5 u0 ~% t5 x7 f
一名女警察對此案進行調查,但費盡九牛二虎之力,也查不出這青年為什麼要自殺。www1.tvboxnow.com" @8 o/ P# i/ y$ ?3 m
最後,她抱著僥倖心理買來一張那天樂隊演奏過的《黑色的星期天》這唱片,心想,也許從這裡可以找到一點破案的蛛絲馬跡。www1.tvboxnow.com/ w+ f/ f, y' T8 v  N
她把唱片放了一遍後,結果也自殺了。
" f- S4 r- v3 p7 C* q人們在她的辦公桌上發現她留給警察的一封信
" l2 p+ B; {3 O0 C「局長閣下,我受理的案件不用繼續偵查了,其兇手就是樂曲《黑色的星期天》。我在聽這首曲子時,  c- ?+ q6 ]: k/ W% ~3 k
也忍受不了它那悲傷旋律的刺激,只好謝絕人世了。」
  g4 v  O! s5 ?: t$ _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
2 M" S1 ~! H) X7 v/ e) l公仔箱論壇無獨有偶。美國紐約市一位開朗活潑的女打字員與人閒聊時,聽說《黑色的星期天》如何使人傷感,便好奇地借了這首樂曲的唱片回家聽。0 t" ^" o1 i1 `: O5 _' A9 k
第二天她沒有去上班,人們在她房間發現她已自殺身亡,唱機上正放著那張《黑色的星期天》的唱片。
6 x2 ?9 a: f4 W* V! G/ `她在遺書中說:「我無法忍受它 的旋律,這首?惜l就是我的葬禮曲目。」
  b7 J+ N( n$ w9 r; q2 B  q; C5 cwww1.tvboxnow.com
; d& ~, t0 q" B在華盛頓,有位剛成名的鋼琴演奏家應邀參加一個沙龍聚會,並為來賓演奏。
5 V" q" g' }) _( N$ S席間一位來賓突然接到她母親車禍身亡的長途電話,因那天正好是星期天,便請鋼琴家為其母演奏《黑色的星期天》以示哀悼。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- Z% `- O0 Q3 z% v- M8 n' d
鋼琴家極不情願地彈了這首曲子,剛演奏完畢,便由於過度悲傷,導致心臟病發作而撲倒在鋼琴上,再也沒有起來。
& P0 n8 {- @. w; s) w# mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
& a+ c' ^6 }0 f7 ~" q/ `" BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。在義大利米蘭,一個音樂家聽說了這些奇聞之後感到困惑不解,不相信《黑色的星期天》會造成如此嚴重的後果,3 l; V9 p3 R5 p" A
便試著在自己客廳用鋼琴彈奏了一遍,竟也死在鋼琴旁,並在《黑色的星期天》的樂譜上寫下這樣的遺言:
5 C. }- M4 E2 f6 Q6 ?% N公仔箱論壇「這樂曲的旋律太殘酷了,這不是人類所能忍受的曲子,毀掉它吧,不然會有更多的人因受刺激而喪命。」
: P3 g2 J2 k) t. w7 W5 z# x# ^7 h9 U3 m' g4 r
《黑色的星期天》當時被人們稱為「魔鬼的邀請書」,至少有100人因聽 了它而自殺,因而查禁長達13年之久。
$ ?! S! P9 g. R2 N' B, n公仔箱論壇關於作曲家本人創作曲子的動機,連精神分析家和心理學家也無法提出圓滿的解釋。
7 S+ ~; E# i8 ^8 YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 D2 |0 _9 o7 E8 [
由於自殺的人越來越多,美、英、法、西班子等諸多國家的電臺便召開了 一次特別會議,號昭歐美各國聯合抵制《黑色的星期天》。
/ [" z4 K! H  etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwww1.tvboxnow.com2 b) ^. ?5 D3 W4 [6 [# e
這首殺人的樂曲終於被銷毀了,作者也因為內疚而在臨終前懺悔道:
; p& q% C$ _# B: y7 @「沒 想到,這首樂曲給 人類帶來了如此多的災難, 讓上帝在另一個世界來懲罰我的靈魂吧!」
+ @  e- Z+ q. A: P0 P! j- ?www1.tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* j4 U' P2 C* w1 o, U9 ?1 r5 [
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 G& I5 y; @$ ?+ v. J+ W  e1 h
www1.tvboxnow.com$ F& Q0 Q' W+ {
其他關於<黑色星期天>的資料: tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: y" ^9 M) r4 }( p" p: R0 H+ g  _
English translation of the original
& Q9 `. x/ L4 z3 HThe original song was written in 1933 by two Hungarians, Rezso Seress (music) 7 |5 P) r9 O6 D" T) ~* K2 N  G
and Laszlo Javor (lyrics), and consisted of the first two stanza
% |/ C" B; M7 r, H: a# Konly -- the last stanza was added later, also first in Hungarian,
. }9 [- \* D% x2 m' }+ Zas Zoe Orosz from Hungary pointed out to me. + n$ x2 A2 M, N; a" T- W
Zoe added:
# O9 u3 j; i/ i' E; G& c: Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbActually, the second part of the song in Hungarian is not so reassuring at all. ( g4 Y! H% g8 H9 r) @; U. Z  t
It is if at all possible, much gloomier than the first two stanzas, almost apocalyptic. 公仔箱論壇/ E  A2 x2 o  N$ x- l7 A
It looks like the pessimism of the song was too much for the translators and they made their translation a happier one. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ g' F" l, T' J2 U2 [7 g4 c
In that case one might argue that the translator has done a bad job " q1 B0 A) A. Z7 D7 X* q: y2 Y
and 'ruined' the song, or in other words: a translator has to maintain the original spirit
% z6 }4 k! B; ?/ ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvband intentions of the song. On the other hand, & H% I& ^5 i: @& i
a translator may also be more than just a translator and based on the original create a new song.
0 J# e$ c7 k6 a6 b; r7 H2 q) S公仔箱論壇Perhaps the Sam Lewis mentioned in the credits is responsible for this.
9 X0 \5 g6 K% t% n5 R# l' z4 oTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) @# ~* n1 z; `' L( H% g$ T
Zoe Orosz also made a translation into English of the original Hungarian song, adding:
: K' u3 M- {$ B7 cIt looks like Javor wrote the first part and Seress the second. It is very-very gloomy. 6 A9 M5 `9 V3 G3 c0 V; O
It seems to refer to the horrors of a war at the end.
" a8 x# g. j- r  oI'm glad that there's an English version that makes it less terrible. To be honest, tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 z5 K! m5 n9 v4 o. ^9 E9 X% U: _: L
I don't think it was ruined at all. We are a very pessimistic people,
! u8 H5 y' o" L, Z* s& ]& Nso maybe it was good after all that it was not made popular in its original form. 公仔箱論壇. y+ q) b8 A9 S8 M; q

. @: S. c' s2 I" i7 y! oThe war Zoe mentions could be the First World War, as the song originates from the 1930s.
/ l+ h% L+ |: a* m1 [/ ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBut since the second part of the song is even more gloomy than the first part, + ]0 x8 R: ^, B( v1 V
the second part may have been added after the Second World War.
4 Y$ K- R2 A/ w& v- S9 ?www1.tvboxnow.com
, e# _. s5 l  y' k9 I" C& w' F- u$ R! q# `8 a# R
7 Y6 [9 P- E2 U8 H- \- \
Someone said that:
$ w3 v. Q$ j+ Q- k  x, NI like this song very much! It is a little jazzy, and Sarah's singing and the music create the right mood for the song. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; I- P6 V$ G5 W% v
One thing is very strange, though. The mood changes between the second and the third stanza,
# D9 |2 J$ f1 K  s# bbecause she wakes up and realises that the gloomy first two stanzas were nothing but a dream and the third stanza is then more chearful. www1.tvboxnow.com9 N; V, a4 z0 [& G+ J+ J) M) e" |9 u
This change of mood is strangely rather abrupt: TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 l: u6 g: T. }  d. b) {: j! P
the pause is less than a second -- Sarah has barely enough time to catch her breath.
( f" x% s- E+ c6 P% E- MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I would have expected the change in mood between stanzas two and three to be build up a little more gradually, TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 `+ m4 j0 M( O: @5 C8 p8 I9 m: y8 D- \
in five to ten seconds or so. After all, waking up and realising that it was a dream takes time. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 ?" I. r! A5 l
Hazan suggested that the last stanza could still be part of the dream: the singer has lost her lover, * K$ K+ j( F! H7 \: G% m
continues her mourning in her dream, and as a reaction to the pain wishes it was all but a dream:
. |7 u& D5 O; |- [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。"I find you asleep in the deep of my heart", not next to her in bed. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ \' u% B' U, \/ L& q! K9 Y
I do not think this is what is meant here. The change of mood, the use of the words www1.tvboxnow.com9 ^' u& P9 J6 \  h& @; t2 L
"I was only dreaming / I wake" and also the lines "I hope / ' w1 O- d4 ~" f( i
that my dream never haunted you" make me think that the singer has woken up
3 Z, G- _' y4 u4 k! L6 v(though the whole text is written in the past tense).tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 J+ N6 a2 _. V  G

/ G. m) n. ^$ Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
1 h+ }) `2 y6 X- V3 ^- R) ~tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb多關於黑色星期天,大概都話呢首歌係1930s死左好多人,後來禁左.後來出左英文版先無咁恐怖(之前應該仲恐怖) tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# Z# w0 T6 N2 z9 G5 p
"It seems to refer to the horrors of a war at the end.
/ T+ v" @- w& n& q! y. j4 Cwww1.tvboxnow.comI'm glad that there's an English version that makes it less terrible. 公仔箱論壇; R: i/ [. v/ I% w, |4 s: X
To be honest, I don't think it was ruined at all.We are a very pessimistic people,   O* q: C7 w& H% h3 u
so maybe it was good after all that it was not made popular in its original form." 公仔箱論壇  j$ G% [; o) P  i7 G! r' Q
就係呢個啦....
# |: ?5 p. G, v3 e- h+ Q' N仲有套movie係關於首歌,叫做"Ein Lied von Lieve und Tod -- Gloomy Sunday"tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 M( H( g3 f: t( E3 B
公仔箱論壇2 R; i4 y% N& d8 N0 D" l% ]+ e% E

% H7 g: B3 k* |- Z# ~6 Mwww1.tvboxnow.com作曲者不是法國的,而是匈牙利的Rezso Seress,1935年作。
9 f- Z  L0 ?+ n被翻成了無數版本,英文是其中之一 www1.tvboxnow.com& n5 ~- g  N; L6 o1 d
翻唱者:
1 n" N4 Q1 G. m) G; d  y7 \Billie Holliday, Louis Armstrong, Sammy Davis Jr., Elvis Costello, Stan Kenton, Ray Charles, TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ {: y8 d0 j. C8 w- Z5 V9 G  a( I
Josephine Baker, Sinead O’Connor, Maurice Chevalier, Tom Jones, Mantovani, Lydia Lunch, Bjork,
* |' F' D8 R" a. t公仔箱論壇Sarah MacLachlan,Christian Death, Gitane Demone.... 8 W2 |/ b+ F/ U+ _

2 z# y$ x; A9 gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb(轉貼)
聽過,都幾悽怨~
聽咗,不過悟知系米受楼主嗰D話影响,聽完後心情有D沉重.聽嗰时真系幾悽凉下,不過聽落又好似幾好聽甘咯
恐怖!

did any of you die??

回復第 1 帖由 新 所發的帖子

is there any way i can get the file in another source?www1.tvboxnow.com% @2 o" O) p# c3 t
the one posted cannot open
听首歌就死得,人噶心未免也太脆弱了...
cannot open the link..
thx~~~~feel so bad
:onion31: :onion31:
it's a long story that i read b4, very sad.....i wouldnt dare to listern to that song:019:
返回列表