返回列表 回復 發帖
Some of them are pretty true
really? this post make me feel that i really should got to Canada for a long trip !!
感觉离文明还有很远的地方
出外用膳,食剩例必打包
exactly shows writer is coming from PRC, why, never take turn, always jump queue, will not stop when no one see you in traffic light, etc etc, this is what civilize world should be.
上扶手电梯永远靠右边站立
this is called respect the others.. same as driving on the highway

排队,从不插队
This is also a basic human being manner; all civilized people will do the same thing, not ju ...
blk_hawk 發表於 2013-10-30 02:51 AM
你見篇野用殘體字就知咩人覺得自己唔洗排隊啦
lol..Some of them are true!
when people live in canada over 10 years, they might except mainland china people.
上扶手电梯永远靠右边站立
36件事大陸人從不會做的事 XD
living in Toronto for 30 year...Most of it are true. 2SOS you are Chinese Canadian..  That's why you are not agree. Because We are Chinese,We do thing different then the Real Canadian.
哈哈
I guess all of the above can apply to most countries, except Tim Hortons cuz its kinda canadian.  and dont forget to add watching hockey.
mostly true. thanks.
Mostly true. Perhaps a little bit over-generalizing. Not everyone like Tim Hortons coffee although it isn't too bad either. Many are now using TurboTax or other software to prepare their tax returns and less likely to meet with their CPAs even once a year. Safety depends on where you live and dictate whether you will lock your door or not. Ghetto vs. the suburbs, city vs. rural area, etc.
返回列表