返回列表 回復 發帖

ACURA TL OR LEXUS ES350!!!

I want to ask which one is the better choose to buy for new 2008 model?
Can someone give me some opinions about it?
Thanks!!!
I live in NY, so I want to ask TL or ES350 is good to drive?
i live in ny too.TL is best.look cool and nice .type S model.
New design TL will be released later on this year. You may want to wait if you want to buy TL.
juz wait.......for nest year.....TL...or get the IS F
oic..does TL has change its model or just the same for the new model?
ISF is good for race, but it isn't good for family car...

回復 #2 kenjai168 的帖子

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
TL since the lexus is jsut a luxury verson of camry then y you spend another $10000 US to get the same. Or you could actually but the top model camry and save the difference to updrage your ride which is even better.
But if you consider about the price at then time you sell it as a used then still TL will worth a little more money than ES350
oic...thanks for your advise,but i got news that TL 00-04 had some problems and needed to fix...so i am worry about the safety of it!!!

回復 #8 troyfoo 的帖子

do u know the TL is the same as the Accord, also the TL is same as Accord made in US.

回復 #1 kenjai168 的帖子

both are good car....  do you like honda or toyota???
The current TL's are quite robust, the new Type-S' are pretty nice.

Although based on the same platform, the TL is actually quite different from the Accord, interior for one is quite different.

It is true a new model is due out in 09' but it'll be a while and really, either the Lexus or Acura will do find in NY.
if i were u get es cuz lexus car can go smooth and TL I KNO THEY CHANGING NExt year 10 modle will be coming out
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
get IS la
返回列表