返回列表 回復 發帖

[甜品] Strawberry soufflé with crumble topping and clotted cream

,  描述: FRENCH
Strawberry soufflé with crumble topping and clottedcream
4 S1 c/ M2 d& A# x2 D, |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! G# b5 [- O5 a
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 \: p- X/ m: n' l( q

* W) u) h7 y' e/ d6 a# d" p公仔箱論壇

$ R, ^6 s- O3 O0 t! V0 uTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
& \8 Z& R1 ]5 @( e0 v4 ^公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! p: o" y, t& b  @9 F
Makethe most of the strawberry season with Michel Roux's recipe for a decadentsummer soufflé.
$ ?( l  k1 _" I3 }% qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIngredients
6 @, ^& [& [/ [& h( g2 oFor the soufflé公仔箱論壇  C6 r. y/ t1 m( R
·www1.tvboxnow.com5 F. `, U' A# l$ Y) j! W8 C2 D0 o. s
600g/1lb5oz strawberries, hulled
3 Z. s1 L1 `6 ]) T
·
9 q- H5 W# c: w+ o( E  |公仔箱論壇
4tbspdemerara sugar

2 t8 Z1 y/ m0 f- r. p  X& o- w公仔箱論壇·www1.tvboxnow.com9 L5 P6 ~7 c) ?& F$ Q/ f1 M0 i0 ^2 q
1 lemon, juice only

8 u, N& L8 \% j. i& \% N·TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 l0 X: O+ o7 l# e! _9 _
2tbsp kirsch
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 u) O! f0 X6 K
·
! S7 l/ D) d% C: f! q* o
2tbsp cornflour
www1.tvboxnow.com) v& b- x9 }& d+ a5 r
·
7 _8 F; {) \, qwww1.tvboxnow.com
10free-range egg whites
www1.tvboxnow.com2 h' [8 L+ h7 R  i7 G
·www1.tvboxnow.com# n& U# n4 ~4 m: E* T
85g/3ozcaster sugar
www1.tvboxnow.com5 X1 N7 ^5 `' h& b- d- h# o
·www1.tvboxnow.com% C8 p6 S8 X7 d. |5 P
225g/8ozclotted cream
公仔箱論壇9 Q/ D0 s: b) V9 n
For the crumble toppingTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' O4 u9 ~8 G6 y/ f
·tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, F) E8 }; l. a
1tbsp chopped pistachios

% f6 C. G3 G, X$ ~% |' mwww1.tvboxnow.com·
) `2 n; L4 z0 B* `( s, NTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
1tbsp nibbed almonds

8 E9 E. c4 e$ R' I  mwww1.tvboxnow.com·www1.tvboxnow.com8 p! X) |+ G5 N; H( u
1tbsp demerara sugar
5 o5 G2 e  F* p7 X+ P. ~7 ^
·公仔箱論壇2 ?% p1 |% O6 M# R/ I; W8 i- `
1tbsp rolled oats

( r* ^! S$ D) g) J公仔箱論壇·2 w$ a! _# [4 l5 I
1tbsp desiccated coconut
公仔箱論壇! ~2 `& j. R& ]
Preparation methodTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 K( b1 V+ s5 E' J. M6 x, E
  • Preheat the oven to     180C/350F/Gas 4.
  • For the soufflé, grease     and sugar eight ramekins.
  • Heat the strawberries,     sugar, lemon juice and two tablespoons water in a saucepan until     simmering. Stir gently and cook until tender. Remove one or two     strawberries per person for a garnish and pour over the kirsch.
  • Blend the rest of the     mixture in a blender to a smooth purée. Pass the purée through a fine     sieve into a clean saucepan. Mix the cornflour to a paste with two     tablespoons of water and add this mixture to the purée. Bring the mixture     to the boil, stirring continuously to avoid lumps.
  • For the crumble topping,     mix all of the topping ingredients together in a bowl, then sprinkle onto     a baking tray and bake in the oven for 4-5 minutes, or until golden-brown.
  • For the soufflé, whisk the     egg whites in a clean bowl until soft peaks form when the whisk is     removed. Slowly whisk in the sugar until the mixture is glossy and stiff     peaks form when the whisk is removed.
  • Beat one-third of the egg     whites into the strawberry purée until well combined, then carefully fold     in the remaining egg whites.
  • Half-fill the ramekins     with the soufflé mixture, then add the reserved strawberries and fill the     ramekins to the top.
  • Level the tops of the     soufflés with a palette knife, place onto a baking tray and bake in the     oven for eight minutes. Carefully sprinkle over the crumble topping, then     return to the oven for a further 2-3 minutes.
  • Serve with a quenelle of     clotted cream on top.

2 L7 D& v, P3 }; i; @% } TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 B  \' E$ E; c3 z% Z/ K0 i' R

0 R4 f0 L4 P/ Z/ k. |# f# Pwww1.tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ p: Q4 x9 D, I( Q# }4 k1 R+ w3 A
返回列表