返回列表 回復 發帖

Parking Dash

Introducing Karma, Flo's hip, new friend, whose life takes a dramatic turn when she’s contacted in her Donutville apartment about inherited property in DinerTown! Flo intercedes before Karma can sell the tiny blacktop lot behind Flo’s Diner to Mr. Big, and encourages Karma to start her own business. You'll have to be quick to click as you rack, track, and even stack automotive gems from every corner of DinerTown. Help Karma clean up the streets in this thoroughly entertaining mix of the familiar and the unique. Hop in now!

http://rapidshare.com/files/147949423/Parking-Dash.rar

評分次數

• mun2

thanks a lot Mister jujujuju for sharing this small game Parking Dash!
真係辛苦哂啦‧唔該哂‧and keep going.
Thanks for sharing

U are so great!!

yr games are good
I like to play many games
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!
wait yr all next good games..................

have virus

when i load it.
it show have virus. how??
can upload ones again................
plspls>>>>>>>>>
thanks a lot, great game
thanks a lot...
like this games ..
thank you for sharing...

have virus

how can i DL with virus?
pls help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

回應 krns 第 9 篇文章

My system did not detect any virus and as previously mentioned not all Anti-Virus program will detect the same virus.

Anyway, I found this statement on the internet.

"AVAST users will be take a false positive virus alarm. Don't panic! This file doesn't contain virus... Change your anti-virus or disable it when you play parking dash."

"It's a common glitch that happens on all anti-virus programs. All anti-virus programs have false positives. You can't prevent it. Other than scanning for known viruses, anti-virus programs also scan a file's behaviour. If a file behaves like a virus (collect user info, opens a backdoor, downloads things without user consent, changes system settings, etc), then the anti-virus program will detect it as a virus."

I think this statment apply to certain Anti-Virus program too. Some files will be detected as virus file which in fact they are not.

Please understand that I am not shrinking responsibility. If my system does not detect virus, there is no way I can upload the game which is considered clean in your system.

If after deleting the virus in your system and you can still play, then go ahead. If cannot, then you will have to find your own copy.

thank you

i will try it.....
thank you for yr reply !! ^^
thanks for sharing.. let me try to play..
Yeah..... Like this game
thank you very much for your sharing!
U are so great!!
yr games are good
I like to play many games
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!
wait yr all next good games..................
返回列表