返回列表 回復 發帖
tvbnow = chemical
email = [email protected]

Thanks commissioner

評分次數

I am wondering why it shows we need 14 starters???
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件

評分次數

原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2008-10-10 12:53 發表
Survey.......

We already have 18 players,

Do you guys wanna do draft earlier.. or wait for the 18th..
I am happy with the current setting. There will be about 10 days before the season begins under this setting. Certainly plenty of time for trades to happen (if it will happen...)

After all, isnt it equally essential to give players adequate time for draft preparation?
原帖由 JackyNelson 於 2008-10-12 12:45 發表
One more question,

You guys wanna count the points starting the first week, or treat the first week as trail?

I don't mind.  I just wanna play & have fun.
wasn't sure what you meant...Is it within your capability to temporarily disable scoring system for the first week, and, then, to enable it whenever you want during the season?

In my humble opinion, there's no point of doing this...To me it's just like delaying the start of the season. And i guess it'd be better to let the scoring system does its works so that we can have a realistic base for evaluating our team/playes performance.
Oh my gosh, did anyone else find difficulties using the pre-ranking system?

First problem is that the dragging is not working properly under both IE and FIREFOX (7.0.5730.11 and 3.03 respectively) i am using. The player's name is never (virtually) under my mouse pointer!!!!!!!! (How can it call dragging???)

The other problem is that whenever i save "pre-rank", the "default" update itself and roll back to the original...which means even i have dragged a player from "default" onto  "pre-rank", the "pre-ranked" player's name still shows on both "default" and "pre-rank" tables after the proceeding of save.

Besides doing the whole pre-ranking, which could involve 300 players in one-off, with the nice help of super crappy dragging, ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS??

P.S. I have email the support, and they said they were aware of the issues and were working on them but given no timetable as of when they will be fixed.......what a political response!

[ 本帖最後由 chemical 於 2008-10-16 03:03 PM 編輯 ]

回應 JackyNelson 第 107 篇文章

I'm pretty sure that you have to pre-rank (number of rosters x total number of team = 15 x 20) 300 players in order to get your most desired players.

Firstly you might be unaware of the fact that each NBA player can only be owned by one team.

The draft system takes your "pre-rank" as the top priority. It means that the system will initially take (draft) the highest-ranked (top-most) available (available=not taken by other teams) player on your "pre-rank" to your team.

Only when all players in "pre-rank" are taken (by other teams), the system will consider the "default" and take the highest-ranked available player.

So if you are to pre-rank only 15-20 players, it is very likely that those "pre-ranked" players are all taken before the middle rounds (Presume you only pre-rank better fantasy-wise players in your pre-rank), and your team will end up with players based on the default ranking instead of your ranking. It is, however, entirely up to each manager to choose how they want to conduct their draft. One might be more happy to use the default ranking than a fully customised one.

[ 本帖最後由 chemical 於 2008-10-17 09:03 PM 編輯 ]
咦,乜你想玩又冇位咁慘呀? Yahoo league 仲有位呀!! 都有豐富獎金o架!! 快D click入去睇下啦
http://www.tvbnow.com/thread-488635-1-1.html

[ 本帖最後由 chemical 於 2008-10-22 12:59 AM 編輯 ]
返回列表