返回列表 回復 發帖

老尼盛赞科比,暗示总冠军归属

Nellie envisions Lakers dethroning Celtics
老尼尔森猜想湖人将废掉凯子夺冠

Golden State coach Don Nelson admires Kobe Bryant’s leadership and hinted that he sees the Lakers winning it all this season.
金州勇士队的丹尼尔森赞赏科比的领袖作用,并暗示湖人会是这赛季笑到最后的那一个。

Consider these strong postgame quotes from Nellie, who had just beaten Boston in his previous game:
老尼尔森刚刚在上一场比赛中干掉了凯子,让我们来瞧瞧他在此役赛后的惊人的言论:

“The other team that I saw that was really good was Orlando. I knowwhat Boston is doing and what they did, but they still have two playersmissing from their last team that are really important to them. Theyeither have to get those guys back or replace them with someone,because I just think that the Lakers, after a year of going to the(NBA) Finals, are just ready. They know what it takes, and they are sowell-coached and disciplined.”
(除了湖人)另外一只我觉得干得还不错的球队是魔术队。我知道凯尔特人还是在做过去他们做过的,但是他们仍然还是失去了两个很重要的队员。他们不把这两个人弄回来就得去找另外的人去代替他们,因为我认为湖人经过一个赛季的总决赛征程后,他们已经准备好了,他们知道要干什么,而且他们有那么好的教练和体系。

“Kobe now as a graspon the game like no other player, and he controls it when he wants to.He makes his players alongside of him succeed, and he is a real leaderout there. I mean, he has the whole package going for him. He is notjust the best player in the league but probably the best leader the waythat he leads these guys and directs them and lets them succeed. Hecould get 50 anytime he wanted, I am sure.”
老尼尔森说:“没有哪个球员有象科比那样的场上洞察力,他能随心所欲的控制着,让队友跟他一起赢得比赛,他真的是一个真正的领导者。我意思是,他背负着沉重的包袱,他不只是联盟里最好的球员,而且他很可能就是联盟里最好的领袖,他带领他的弟兄,并将他们引向胜利。我肯定的是无论何时他都可以得到五十分,只要他想这样做。”
洛杉磯湖人俱樂部 / 如果人間有未來,一定是綠色的。
总冠军
kobe,kobe,lakers lakers,go go go!!fight for champion..................
返回列表