返回列表 回復 發帖

Create A Mall

本帖最後由 jujujuju 於 2009-7-6 12:13 PM 編輯

In Create A Mall, you're Kelly, a rising star in a mall development company. Your goal is to become a world class mall developer by creating exciting malls with interesting stores, upgrading them to attract more customers and earn more money. You'll also be able to use the money to buy jewelry, clothing and office decorations. The game is a co-production from Merscom and Lifetime, developed by Techfront.

http://rapidshare.com/files/250174544/Create_A_Mall.rar

NOTE: It seems that some people cannot play this game, I have already uploaded different version, so if anyone who still cannot play, I am sorry, nothing I can help, please search the internet if you still want to play the game.

NOTE: All games are full version and free.
If you cannot play, pls make sure you fit the system requirement.
If you have error during file extraction (winrar), please download the file again.
If you have error during download, please try again. Free user on rapidshare may encounter session expire, depending on your ISP, please try again.

This is my Game Folder, you can find all my games herehttp://rapidshare.com/users/G05732

評分次數

• mun2

cannot play...... so sad :( master jujujuju can you pls help?
thanks again!!
Can you tell me exactly why cannot play, error message?

2# cordelia
jujujuju i cant play too, no error message but the game doesnt run... no reaction
I have update the link, please try and let me know if you can play.

5# La.S
ok but its 60 minutes trial
HALO!!請問有無完整版本呀?? thanks
I have reupload a new file, if still cannot, then not sure what I can do.

By the way, for the previous file even if you click Create A Mall.Unwrapped also cannot play? not the .exe file

7# La.S
cant find this file Create A Mall.Unwrapped

help
The lastest update do not require .unwrapped file. Just install and play

10# gij
sorry jujujuju, I still cannot play this game, I installed and opened exe. and then new window pops up and then no response.
tyvm
hope i'll be able to play this one
(create a mall)
thanks for the trial ya ~~
can't play wor
返回列表