返回列表 回復 發帖

To: Jujujuju, Please Help!!!

本帖最後由 7ling 於 2009-7-21 02:42 AM 編輯

Hi JUJUJUJU, i cannot unzip all the files you uploaded, i've tried many times, it seems that every times when I unzip it, an error box pop up. "這個壓縮檔不是未知的格式就是損壞" "file format is incorrest or damage"  What happen with my winrar?  Is that over 40 days trial, cannot open your rar files?  WOuld you please give me a BIG HELP?  THANKS A LOT!!  I really want to play all the Big Fish/Shockwave full version games...
I've download another winrar program again.  Then I've try unzip other zip files, totally tried four files, all OK.  But only all of your zipped games files can't unzip.  Same error box occur, just as I mentioned before.  What's the problem?  

Can U try to put your games files by other way?  Thank you so much.
I finally found out what's the problem!!!  Because I'm using Xinlei "迅雷" downloder for downloading.  The reason is it really very fast in downloding.  So this is my default downloader.   Yesterday I've retried to dl your files again, but this time I didn't use Xinlei and used the most original Windows XP downloader (sorry, I don't know how to call this, the pop up is two files icon are transferring document something like that ><)  

Although it's really very slow and took me long time to dl such a big file, but at last I can open it la!!  And can play the game, so happy that I figure out maybe high speed download sometimes could damage the zipped file.  Can I use Net Transport/Flashget to dl your zipped file, cause the free user dl link you share with us is really slow.

Anyway, you are so helpful and thank you for your advise and help!!  Also thanks for sharing^^
5# mun2
返回列表