返回列表 回復 發帖

[冷知識分享] 遇到交通意外,跳車逃生時應該向前跳還是向後跳比較安全呢?

遇到這麼緊急的情況,生死攸關,千萬不能做錯決定,假如你決定朝車子行駛的方向跳出去的話,你實死無生,因為離開車子的身體會循「慣性法則」隨著車子的速度向前,身體會加速,然後狠狠的摔在地上,如果向後方跳的話,速度會相對抵消,著地時會減少一些撞擊力道。此外,向前跳的話,著地的時候,身體會向後仰,後腦撞到的危機性較大,死亡率亦較高。

評分次數

This is Not True
. O9 G6 f" h/ P; Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb(a) Unless you are travelling in extremely slow speed (5Km or less), otherwise your jump off speed is so slow in comparison to your forward speed.  The counter TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* f3 u0 b6 u; [
effect is not significant.  OK this explain the speed aspect.
2 c3 D6 O9 J: x9 [TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。(b) Jumping direction: if you were in a car or a train carriage, you do not have a
4 t9 A3 K" B0 r& y+ _1 Xwww1.tvboxnow.comchoice whether you are jumping forward or backward. You can only jump iside way or best a 45 degree against the forward angle.  Either angle will affect your
% M5 `( q" i6 U; _7 Dlanding impact.  Do  not forget to Roll when the body hit the ground.
1 |( m. y/ @. M$ r& b. o' P; uwww1.tvboxnow.com(c) Make sure when you jump, you are facing the forward direction. If you are
3 V5 @, q; b+ G# Wfacing the away direction, the forward momentum will make you fall on the back TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 J1 F6 U- ~" l% d( Z
of your head first, it could be a fatal hit.
$ Y1 j6 E) ~; T8 a6 L! S4 w- ]. Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThis is my 2 cents worth.
"向前跳的話,著地的時候,身體會向後仰,後腦撞到的危機性較大,死亡率亦較高"TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: n9 e# ^2 G3 ~1 ~3 Z
I doubt this is true.2 E8 U1 G7 O$ [" p1 O
If you are carrying a forward momentum and when the body/ object landed, the& P% g: |0 j8 G  f. t/ K' h# S
momentum will continue its direction unless affect by other external force. (BaiscTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: \) f: K- w4 u! f8 j
Newton Law) ie. The body will continue to move forward, your forehead will hit * {- T' \7 i' c9 t* e. e
the ground first unless you lean back when you jump off the moving object.
晕,我记得以前好象教过的,貌似是从车子的侧面下来~~
增長了見識.谢谢分享 !!
返回列表