返回列表 回復 發帖
I personally think that if u want to use ur pc to play games u should prefer Ge-Force graphic card. Its better than ATI
the i7 860 is newer than the i920, 860 utilize DDR3 dual channel where the 920 use Triple channel. For cost wise, 860 is cheaper because their motherboard is usually lower and you only need two sticks of ram. For gaming, there is very little different between them. There is also another thing, 920 motherboard has the latest hard drive interface running at 6GB/s, where 860 still support but only a few motherboards.  You need to worry a lot more for your RAM and Graphic Card if you're building your system for gaming.  Right now I'm running an i930 with 12GB of DDR3 and a Radeon 5870, up at this point the Radeon still lead in terms of performance and value. All Geforce are not DX11 except the new Fermi that is coming out, but i can tell you they are very expensive unless you got the money to burn -:) You will notice the difference if you play DX11 games such as Dirt2. Also don't forget your cooling because even if you getting the best hardware, it won't do you any good if you got it running hot. Sorry for the long post.
If u have money for ok , that 920
at net year u can go to 6 core
no money 860. that easy
返回列表