返回列表 回復 發帖

[Windows] win7 自己自動Restart, why? thanks.

各位兄弟,有冇發現win7近日,用了大約三個鈡,自己自動Restart, desktop or notebook 都一樣, 可否有得 resolve? thanks.
可能中毒所致,建议先用防毒软件扫描
thanks 4 your respond, but i already use kaspersky to scan, everything is fine, i have 2 desktop and 1 notebook, still the same and one of my have the same problem.

thanks again.
thanks 4 your respond, but i already use kaspersky to scan, everything is fine, i have 2 desktop and 1 notebook, still the same and one of my have the same problem.

thanks again.
kayko 發表於 2010-3-4 08:01 PM
If not virus then maybe heat, driver or hardware problem, not windows causing the restart i think.
window 7 will not restart automatically de...or ur computer is set oredi ???
感謝大家對 Windows 7 Release Candidate (RC) 版本的試用,在此要提醒大家,Windows 7 RC 版將於 2010 年 6 月 1 日起到期
自 2010 年 2 月 15 日起,還在使用Windows 7 RC的電腦會開始收到系統通知,告知您RC版即將到期的訊息,並請您盡速備份您的電腦資料。而 2010 年 3 月 1 日起,電腦會每兩小時會自動關機,直到 2010 年 6 月 1 日 RC 版到期為止。因此,為了降低您的不便,請盡速重新安裝 Windows 7 正式版或其他有效的
Windows
版本,若您仍需要更多時間評估 Windows 7,可下載Windows 7 企業版90天試用版。

http://blogs.technet.com/technet_taiwan/archive/2010/02/02/windows-7-rc-2010-6-1.aspx
6# johnsin

thank you for the information, we finally know the reason.
近日開始,RC版的WIN7系統會系運行2-3個鐘頭左右自動重啟。呢個系因為RC版的期限已經到期,請更換RTM版(上市銷售的正式版)即可解決問題。
When you up-date the window DON'T download the file # KB971033 this will effect all without Windows Genuine Advantage Validation and any RC Window.
最近蠻多朋友都有這樣的問題,
不外乎是RC與KB971033這兩個問題,
而且win7大量授權版的驗證方式也跟以往不同, 微軟真是越來越厲害了.
返回列表