返回列表 回復 發帖
Looking at these pictures, all the families are very healthy and happy.  As for the amount of money spent on food, I think it's relative to the household income there.  It seemed to me all these families are of average or above average income in their country.  One thing that draws my attention is the amount of packaging used, the developed nations use the most food packaging, while the less developed countries tends to have more fresh food produce.公仔箱論壇4 p; a8 c) m& W2 I% N
We city folks tend to take food for granted, and food waste is not taken seriously.  Actually food requires a lot of resource to produce, so shop wisely, eat healthily, and have a greener environment to share.www1.tvboxnow.com; H3 j* d- l0 w
As for food waste, the poorer countries are doing far much better than the developed nations.www1.tvboxnow.com% h2 M" \1 D8 }# L9 q* t
For example, average Australian households bin $616 of food per annum.  Research by The Australia Institute shows that Australians throw away about $5.2 billion worth of food every year. This includes $1.1 billion of fruit and vegetables.  And if you add up all the packaging, refrigeration and food transport, that is a tremendous amount.
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
返回列表