返回列表 回復 發帖

回復 #1 ed_teck 的帖子

To my opinion,

There were be very hard to compare between English Premire League and Spanish League:-
Simply both league are totally playing in a very different type of Football from the playing style, team tactic, passing, physicaly, mentality, attacking and defending option and up to the caorch and player individual style.

In EPL, I can see most of the team are playing a very much physical football therefore player stamina would be the key factor in winning the game. Especially in this year, you can see most of the Top teams like MU,Chelsea and Arsenal and liverpool has still depending very much on player fitness and energy to win the game. Nowdays, the EPL Top Four could be be Easiliy Won the game if they are playing with the team like Blacburn, Everton, Newcastle, MC,Portmourth and Spurs... The very simply reason is if those team wanted to be "Draw" and playing the high-pressing game in Defensive Style... Thus, that is totally not easily to win them..

Just for example as you notice that the First 5-6 ROUND in EPL, MU can only win the last 3 games by a goal different of 1-0. Do you think ALL this game being easily won by MU?? My answer is "no". For Arsenal and Chelsea, while they playing with the Team like Blackburn (Famours in High Pysical Game) do you thick they can easily win the game?? As a result, Blackburn has been shared a point with this two London Top Team. For Liverpool, you can seee how hard they play with Portmouth and almost losing the game...

Therefore, to my opnion, as in EPL, THE STANDARD between medium and top team are could not be differentiate by considering they match result. For example, if you see those Medium team wanted to be Draw, Then that would be a very hard for those top team to win the games.

In Spanish League, there are totally different way of playing Football. Those team in Spanish, there are very much depending on individual passing and pressing in attacking. Therefore, if you see the match could have a lot of short pass, running into space and team work tactic. Those medium range team would not always looking for a draw result when playing with the top team like Barcelona and real Madrid.

As a conclusion, i could said EPL would be the No 1: in Popular. But Spanish League and EPL would both be same standard in term of Team Quality. Nothing can compare in Football, can Mourinho said there will always beat Spanish Team everytime playing against them?

評分次數

• ed_teck

返回列表